For Every Airbrush Artist!

Ready to get involved? Register for free and you won't see any google advertising!

Register

Funny thing happened at the paint table

Discussion in 'Open Bar!' started by RichardH, Jun 23, 2018.

1. RichardH

RichardH Mac-Valve Maestro! Very Likeable!

Today I pulled out a Ganzton airbrush from the drawer and started slinging paint with it.
    I got to laughing at myself for thinking " man that looks good "
    I felt better looking at the painting and using an el-cheapo airbrush than if I had used a high dollar brush.
    It sprayed very good and it just made me laugh.
    Using the micron or H+S, the pictures just don't look good enough for me to have done them with them, then I pull a el-cheapo out and the picture looks great.
    It's amazing how the mind works or I am just crazy. Maybe crazy would be better.
    I get a kick out of doing something with practically nothing but simple techniques.

I just thought I would spread some humor today.

Richard
    doc1, SiRoxx and HellBird like this.
  2. Tocean

Tocean Needle-chuck Ninja Very Likeable!

The brush is just a tool, so what works best at the moment is the right choice:thumbsup: I'm glad I've stuck it out with a BCS, I had enough fidgety problems with the .5 nozzle starting out, feeling good now with that AB and my paint systems to go to the smaller set up and expect the learning curve from there.
  3. RichardH

RichardH Mac-Valve Maestro! Very Likeable!

I have quite a few brush, Iwata's, H+S infinity's, Badger's, paasche's and a Ganzton ( $25.00 ) and just for kicks decided to drag it out and that time.
    It's more ability and talent than the brush but I will say a better brush will ease the way we paint. Also, each brand has their own feel and setup.
    I think I need to just thin out the herd and stay with a certain brand or style. I do like all of them at times.

Richard
    HellBird and Tocean like this.