Fur/hair texture

AndreZA

Air-Valve Autobot!
To get this texture I raided our broom which is on it's last legs. I cut off some of it's bristles, glued them inbetween two pieces of cardboard and voila. Make sure they re no too neatly packed otherwise you get a boring repetitive pattern. If you squash them down they flair open.

fur_tecture_sml.jpg

That's cool! Looks like a old paint brush, but not as uniform awesome!

Wish I'd read this before starting todays first try...

Thanks for next time
Pete

I saw Ed Tubbs do that with an Eagle, Funny theres a million things you can do for textures and affects, and yet since getting an airbrush i never use any stencils etc. I SHOULD but never think about the stuff when im actually painting. Good news is my brush control goes up daily even painting no more than a few hours a week.

I saw Ed Tubbs do that with an Eagle, Funny theres a million things you can do for textures and affects, and yet since getting an airbrush i never use any stencils etc. I SHOULD but never think about the stuff when im actually painting. Good news is my brush control goes up daily even painting no more than a few hours a week.
Ed Tubbs??? or Ed Hubbs:D I know Ed Hubbs but have never heard of Ed Tubbs...LMAO
Have to ask cause I am always wanting to watch different artist do things.

Back