G`day from South Australia

T

troppo

A belated G`day from me, i`ve already spent a few weeks reading through the forums and admiring the art-work on show. I`m in Adelaide South Australia and currently doing an airbrush course to fulfill a very old dream, i`m a child of the seventies and can remember the panel vans getting around with some incredible art on the sides of them. I always wanted to learn to do that type of art and its taken me beter than 30 years to get started. Its slow, frustrating work but every now and then something goes click and something falls into place. Looking forward to seeing you folks around the boards.
Cheers
Troppo

Gday fellow Aussie, NSW here ,, im very quiet here ,, but most these guys are, out there ,, some that far out there, that, out there is , back there, this is a great place eh, and very friendly and full of information,enjoy , i so do
wock

Thanks for the welcomes guys, i`ve had a very enjoyable time scanning the forums. I can see i`ve got heaps to learn

I`m glad to see i`m not the only south aussie on the forum, makes it a little more homely lol

LOL, I'm not suburb-ist. But tell me, is Lizabef spelled with 1 F Or 2. ROFL

(I'm only joking - )

No worries mate, i poke a lot of fun at it too, but hate it when people judge me because of where i live

Welcome troppo awesome to have you around buddy.....thanks for the intro, I hope we can all pull together and help you realise your childhood dreams!....loads to learn and great people to learn from!....welcome from the uk

No worries mate, i poke a lot of fun at it too, but hate it when people judge me because of where i live

People always judge me for one reason or other - so I'm the last person to judge anyone :)

Back