G'day from NZ

F

fatboy

Hi all, I'm new to the site but have been watching Airbrush Tutor on You tube. Love the format of the site & looking forward to contributing. Hopefully going to give the "eye" competition a go this weekend. I've been airbrushing for a couple of years and use Badger 150, 155 and renegade brushes all my work currently gets given away or donated.

cheers,

fatboy :kiwi-fruit:

Hi all, I'm new to the site but have been watching Airbrush Tutor on You tube. Love the format of the site & looking forward to contributing. Hopefully going to give the "eye" competition a go this weekend. I've been airbrushing for a couple of years and use Badger 150, 155 and renegade brushes all my work currently gets given away or donated.

cheers,

fatboy :kiwi-fruit:

hey if you cant sell it, donate it or give it away,or it piles up like mine, if you can create one masterpiece theres probably a million inside of ya, donating or giving away is just spreading the love;

Welcome , Look forward to seeing your work. I donate a lot of my work too , Mainly I still do not feel I am good enough to sell it but that is just me.

Welcome , Look forward to seeing your work. I donate a lot of my work too , Mainly I still do not feel I am good enough to sell it but that is just me.

me too micron, but your probably to self critical like me, by the way when u gonna post some of your work, dont believe i have seen any, lol

Back