G'day mate

S

slipery

I joined airbrush forum after watching the airbrushtutor on Youtube (very entertaining & funny guy).....I couldn't help wanting to help spread the love.....:tickled_pink:......and although I live in Germany, I'm actually an aussie from Alice Springs (I'm sure you know the story.....tourist meets cute aussie guy, they fall in love, and she drags him off to meet mum).....with over 300 portraits and other illustrations under my belt, I thought maybe I could offer some help here. It's also great to know if I have any problems that there are great artists here willing to help me too....Cheers :very_drunk:

hi welcome to the forum the ppl here are and are always willing to help

Welcome aboard my friend, we are all a happy sometimes nutty bunch all willing to learn and share and help, have fun and enjoy yourself, it's great to have you with us:)

Hello Slipery, Glad to see another new member such as myself. You got some really nice work.

G'day Slip! Far out mate - you really have gone walkabout! how long have you been over there for and what part of Germany? We're going back over next March, i'm in exactly the same boat as you are!

Hey Slipery, from a whinging pom Lol! Can't wait to see your work and learn from an expert, welcome!

Weeeeeeelcome. The horses eye is my favorite and your work is killer. I'm a newbie and love this site. No egos and everyone shares their knowledge. You can learn or teach and most times both! Enjoy and glad to have you here.

G'day Slip! Far out mate - you really have gone walkabout! how long have you been over there for and what part of Germany? We're going back over next March, i'm in exactly the same boat as you are!

I've been in Germany since 1999 & coming from the red centre I can tell you the temperature difference took some getting use to......I'm based in Southern Germany about 80kms east of Stuttgart.....I sent you a message on facebook about spreading vegemite as well as the love..lol....March, I'm attending an airbrush show in Austria next March, but would be great to meet you in person, maybe it can be arranged....cheers

Darrell

I like Nicole. I want to marry her. Dang..., already married. Oh well.

That's Nicole Brune.....she's married too.....she is a very well known model & pinup artist in the US

Back