Gear Generator (Design your own gears)

Now that would have been easier and less time consuming than designing my own, less of a learning experience though, had to figure out how to do it in iDraw on my iPad . Thanks man.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

How I wish I had this a little while ago, I should have asked huh Herb. But this will definitely get some use in the future!

ggggggggggaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh where was this 2 weeks ago when i was doing my steampunk girly!!!!! i mostly had to settle for round disks..... cest la vie!

Thank you. Gould have been nice if you could ad like 10 gears and controlled each element of each gear independently. Also when you export the PLT file it only saves one of the two gears. Guess beggars can't be choosers.

ggggggggggaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh where was this 2 weeks ago when i was doing my steampunk girly!!!!! i mostly had to settle for round disks..... cest la vie!

Right where you found it now being I posted this 2 months ago....LOL you just missed it during your MIA time..

Thank you. Gould have been nice if you could ad like 10 gears and controlled each element of each gear independently. Also when you export the PLT file it only saves one of the two gears. Guess beggars can't be choosers.

The saving part might be on your end I have saved two gears many of times. But yes I thought the same thing on being able to add more then just two gears .

Hi Mr. Micron.
Thanks for the link, i find it very usefull sometime in the future.:)
Bedst regards
Henrik

Old thread I know.... But thanks, I'm sure this will come in handy, I'm just finishing off a basic gears design I've drawn up on a guitar. Should be finished by next week ish I imagine, will post up the final results once completed. So far I'm not entirely happy with it due to a few happy mistakes, but all part of the learning eh

Back