Getting back in the game after a while off..

airbrushtutor

Love Spreading Overseer
Hi everyone - had to move house, but the setup i have now is bigger, better and more professional than ever!
Had a bit of a lull in the videos with Q&A vids filling the void, but we're just about back with the fun stuff. I thought it would be good to share with you all exactly what i do to get back in the game after a few weeks of off-season. Back to Basics.

[video=youtube;KVm4ud30ZRQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVm4ud30ZRQ[/video]

I think that hear from you ( i ythink that you are a great artist) that you are a not natural-born-skilled-artist fill me of encouragement !!

Great video and Yes life does get in the way of airbrushing...
Nice that you have a bigger better place .

Good little vid there buddy!! Glad you have a better space!!!

Josh
"Sometimes you have to let one slip......just to remind people your $#!+ really does stink ;)

Great reminder vid Mitch, just goes to prove that a bit of practice is always worth the time and effort.
And it is refreshing for someone with your talent to admit it. If that doesn't get people to practice more I don't know what will.

Glad your moving up in the world and are back now. This was helpful for me as well being I hadn't painted for about 3 weeks before watching this. Looking forward to the future vids. ;-)

Back