Gidday

C

Calin

Hi everyone, I just found this forum and had to join up. I have been drawing and oil painting on and off for years, but have always loved airbrushing and recently picked up some gear on sale to start learning. I am interested in creating both 2d paintings and airbrushing 3d - polyclay models.

The gear I have is:

Iwata HP-CS eclipse airbrush
Iwata ninja compressor
Trident paints, reducer and cleaner (I see most of you are using other brands but the paints have good reviews and I like to support Australian companies where I can).

Some awesome art on here, looking forward to learning lots1

Hi from Texas, USA! I love Eclipse. My first airbrush was an Eclipse. Great one to learn with. I still use Eclipses all the time.

Welcome Home Calin, I can only assume that you are from Australia being you state you support those companies ?

Thanks guys. Sure am - I will update my profile to reflect this.

lol........ 'Gidday' ??!! sounds like you're half cowboy.

Welcome from South Australia, always happy to see another Aussie come aboard. Once you've had chance to look around make sure you pop up any work that you have done, we enjoy seeing what each other is doing and to offer help when needed.

lol........ 'Gidday' ??!! sounds like you're half cowboy.

Welcome from South Australia, always happy to see another Aussie come aboard. Once you've had chance to look around make sure you pop up any work that you have done, we enjoy seeing what each other is doing and to offer help when needed.

Ha! Yee Haah!!!!!!! seemed a little bold for a first post.... :) Definitely will get some pics up shortly, no airbrush yet, just practicing the techniques at the moment but it will give a sense of what I like to do - #nocowboyherenotthatthereisanythingwrongwiththat ... :D

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

that makes more sense, but in my defence your last post doesnt say that !

just remember, if you think you are having 'issues' with the spraying you can always post up pics of dots/daggers or whatever it is that you are painting at the time and we can help resolve the issue. We enjoy a good brainstrain:D

Aussie, Aussie, Aussie! Welcome from the UK Calin. Nice to have you aboard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A warm welcome from a Warm South Africa, looking forward to see some of your work.... and practice rounds....

Oi! Oi! Oi!

Sorry, it’s a reflex that cannot be stopped

:p
See me ride out of the sunset on your color TV screen...

:confused: sorry couldn't stop myself... oh crap now I've got another airbrush song in my head!!!

Oh yeah, welcome to the forum!

See me ride out of the sunset on your color TV screen...

:confused: sorry couldn't stop myself... oh crap now I've got another airbrush song in my head!!!

Oh yeah, welcome to the forum!
Haha, nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back