Golden High Flow Medium

Franc Kaiser

Air-Valve Autobot!
E7790EEF-BCFF-4AEC-91C0-8E02B2DEDD21.jpeg The names and labels of Golden products tend to be confusing. Could you help me to confirm whether this bottle (see picture) is the right one to use with Golden Highflow airbrush paints? I don’t want to make a mistake and purchase the wrong bucket... many thanks in advance!

OK that stuff is to take "Golden" paint and turn it into "Golden high flow" So a thicker paint that isn't suitable for airbrushing to a paint that is suitable for airbrushing...

Get Transparent Extender...

Just to save people clicking links, this is what Mark has referred to, which confirms you have the right stuff pictured
upload_2019-9-3_17-45-52.jpeg

It’s frustrating when companies rename products .. createx 4030 had several name/description changes if I remember correctly lol

I like the current 4030 label.... "4030: Flow enhancer that doesn't actually do anything positive but dry in the bottle long before you open it up and the most overhyped, mislabeled, re-purposed product we have ever pushed on the public." Seems a bit long, but I feel they finally hit the nail on the head.

I like the current 4030 label.... "4030: Flow enhancer that doesn't actually do anything positive but dry in the bottle long before you open it up and the most overhyped, mislabeled, re-purposed product we have ever pushed on the public." Seems a bit long, but I feel they finally hit the nail on the head.
I must disagree....I use it and have only had it dry in a bottle once...and it was 2 years old and only an eighth left in an 16oz bottle. I use it and it does help with the flow and my tip dry with white has decreased significantly...I just did a 22x14 skull using semi opaque autoAir white, and only had to remove tip dry 4-5 times during a 4 hour paint session. I found this white now lays smoother....and this same paint always gave me grief before I used it...

This made me laugh, because I have often been critical of the product. And yet I still use it in circumstances.

I must disagree....I use it and have only had it dry in a bottle once...and it was 2 years old and only an eighth left in an 16oz bottle. I use it and it does help with the flow and my tip dry with white has decreased significantly...I just did a 22x14 skull using semi opaque autoAir white, and only had to remove tip dry 4-5 times during a 4 hour paint session. I found this white now lays smoother....and this same paint always gave me grief before I used it...
I’ve had two sealed quarts and countless smaller bottles go bad. in my climate controlled studio. It has its uses. But they had definite supply issues with it.

Back