gonna spend the money

T

towniceman

I am going to listen to all yo wise people and pick up a name brand airbrush , I have looked around and think I am going to go with a
Badger Patriot 105
it has a bigger size needle.75 so I figure it may jam less if I don't get the paint reduction just right ,I have heard it is a well balanced and comfortable brush to use and is well put together for the price.

Any one have one opinions please.

Amazon has the Patriot on sale now for $77, but with the .5mm nozzle. Where did find the .75, I haven't seen any that large? May be great for Tees and high pressure. For that price, I'm tempted myself.

Thanks for the input guys .The demo they showed demonstrated quite fine detail for a big needle

Thanks for the input guys .The demo they showed demonstrated quite fine detail for a big needle

Any decent brush can get decent detail. Trigger control is the key and it takes tons of practice. There is also an ultra fine conversion kit for the Patriot to get even tighter detail.

Thanks Jagardn good to know about the conversion kit it sounds like a slam dunk then , I have found my brush.

Even if you get a finer detail brush later, the patriot is one hell of a workhorse airbrush. I use mine for mostly backgrounds and larger areas with the .75mm nozzle, but I have used it to do an entire painting including details.

Back