got a fender bullet and amp looking to trade

let me know if you wanna trade, also you can keep the amp..... i have no need for it, lol! put it on craigslist and buy ya some extra paint :)

sounds like a deal to me

I will stop by the house and pick it up see if I cant get a load that way soon.

cool, is it in good shape? lol, should have asked a little earlier :) just let me know. im closer to cleveland, tn. thats also where i work. 20 miles north of chatt. on I-75. i can meet you there just off the highway.

Lol

Its almost brand new,
There are some micro scratches any painted surface will get if handled but yes its in good shape.

I am looking forward to this

Play it for half a day and you will hate yourself.
Talk about painful lessons it took me over a month of at least an hour a day before I could do so without sore fingers the next day

Play it for half a day and you will hate yourself.
Talk about painful lessons it took me over a month of at least an hour a day before I could do so without sore fingers the next day

Get a gallon of shine to boot .... LOL , Playing a guitar is easy . Oh wait that took practice too.. Never mind.. But anyone wanting to paint a guitar, Fiddle, gun stocks should order a Grizzly industrial catalog , They have kits to build your own guitar a sell gun stocks , This is more an FYI

Get a gallon of shine to boot .... LOL , Playing a guitar is easy . Oh wait that took practice too.. Never mind.. But anyone wanting to paint a guitar, Fiddle, gun stocks should order a Grizzly industrial catalog , They have kits to build your own guitar a sell gun stocks , This is more an FYI

Hey hush drink the shine or something

Hey hush drink the shine or something

Josh never reads what I write ....But josh you done did the deal I am a witness...

Oh I would drink the shine if Josh shared some and sent me a gallon or so.....

has nothing to do with chattanooga, just high school. my last name is seaman and i had huge ears growing up ;)..... if you can come up with a joke about my name that i havent heard..... ill give you a crisp new $1 bill :) i have heard it all and if you think that is a bad last name to have growing up then you need to hear my uncles name, Dwight Seaman.......D.....Wight Seaman, LMAO!!!! that is not a joke, gods honest truth!!!! I still laugh everytime i think of it :D

You got it easy Monkey Man, when I was growing up I knew a kid called Wayne King, which NEVER stopped being funny, and (I swear this is true) a kid at my school was called Dick Head !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! His parents must have hated him, poor bloke. AND my teacher was called P. Upward!!!! As I'm completely immature, I told my kids this and they also found it hilarious, only to discover when they were old enough and went to the same school I went to, he was still there!!!

You got it easy Monkey Man, when I was growing up I knew a kid called Wayne King, which NEVER stopped being funny, and (I swear this is true) a kid at my school was called Dick Head !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! His parents must have hated him, poor bloke. AND my teacher was called P. Upward!!!! As I'm completely immature, I told my kids this and they also found it hilarious, only to discover when they were old enough and went to the same school I went to, he was still there!!!

Lmao, we had a Richard (dick) head in my class too!! My middle initial is P (Joshua P. Seaman) ;) they said it just like that at graduation!!!
My wife is named Joye so if you say our names kinda fast it's funny,
Josh and Joye Seaman, lmao!!

When I played baseball in high school the would say over the loud speaker like this..... Smith is up to bat, Roberts is on deck... And Seaman in the hole...... The whole crowd would laugh every time ;)
So it's needless to say I learned very early to have a sense of humor!!

Josh

Willie Willie won't go home
Hey Willie wonka got any chocolate
free Willie
Hey its slick Willie

Almost as bad as a boy named sue

And of course my CB handle Chilli Willie

Lmao, we had a Richard (dick) head in my class too!! My middle initial is P (Joshua P. Seaman) ;) they said it just like that at graduation!!!
My wife is named Joye so if you say our names kinda fast it's funny,
Josh and Joye Seaman, lmao!!

When I played baseball in high school the would say over the loud speaker like this..... Smith is up to bat, Roberts is on deck... And Seaman in the hole...... The whole crowd would laugh every time ;)
So it's needless to say I learned very early to have a sense of humor!!

Josh

But wait Josh does enjoy seaman..........LMAO sorry bud I just could not resist...
I was stationed with a guy from Ohio name Jack N. Off he had a bad day every day....

Willie Willie won't go home
Hey Willie wonka got any chocolate
free Willie
Hey its slick Willie

Almost as bad as a boy named sue

And of course my CB handle Chilli Willie

LOL try living with the name Herb , Herbie love bug, herb the herb , herb the prev you get the jest of it..
So I feel ya.. Meanmachine has always been my CB handle. still have an old corbra cam 88 set up at the house .side band and all...LMAO

Used to be into CB had a unitrin ham moded to go down to cb frequency 100w heater and an antron 99 on the roof.
LOL try living with the name Herb , Herbie love bug, herb the herb , herb the prev you get the jest of it..
So I feel ya.. Meanmachine has always been my CB handle. still have an old corbra cam 88 set up at the house .side band and all...LMAO

Used to be into CB had a unitrin ham moded to go down to cb frequency 100w heater and an antron 99 on the roof.

LOL Buddy build me a cold box 1000 amper running a moon raker on the roof, When I first set it up I could not talk local , only to the blokes down under. took almost a month to get it fine tuned to talk local.
was in to ham radio for a while back in the day , Doubt I could tap out anything now a days..

think the iternet slowed it down allot used to be a hopping little hobbie bet there are still some die hards out there. The infamous moonraker directional antenna right did you have to put a rotar on it

Back