got a fender bullet and amp looking to trade

W

wtsgems

Wifes making me choose hobbies both are in good shape. I drive a truck so might even be able to meet
I have a Neo and a paasch. but I am looking for a good solid airbrush that I can learn on and have room to grow with.

Unless your bullet and amp are nothing but dust collectors, then you need to persuade your wife that two hobbies are essential to your health happiness and wellbeing. And if you're happy, she will be happy Lol! If all else fails how about some old fashioned bribery. Can't imagine giving up either my axe or my airbrush, would be like losing a limb! Hope you can change her mind!

Unless your bullet and amp are nothing but dust collectors, then you need to persuade your wife that two hobbies are essential to your health happiness and wellbeing. And if you're happy, she will be happy Lol! If all else fails how about some old fashioned bribery. Can't imagine giving up either my axe or my airbrush, would be like losing a limb! Hope you can change her mind!

Be quiet squishy, I'm trying to get a shredder to paint like svee!!! Lol!!

Josh

Lol, I do agree with you squishy, nothing wrong with 2 hobbies. I fish and paint, I have no desire to play a guitar, just wanna paint it :)

Josh

Welllll you see there is more to the story.... it started with a boat, then a friend and me did some wheeling and dealing and so I have two nitro rc planes and then I got my dad a guitar and the guy had two one brand new so......
You get the idea too many toys. I either clean my toy box our she does it for me, you should have seen what she did to my playboy collection oh #$%& no not again.
Sea Monkey You would know better than I do what solid is I don't honestly know, Got any high lines laying around,,,, just remember you asked LOL
The thing is there are so many False "reviews" and the market is flooded with knockoffs I don't know what's what.
So kind of figured someone here might be upgrading might help a poor fellow out.

Would work out well though

I go through Chattanooga all the time.
Down in south Texas with an oversize load so I should be able to stop by the house and pick them upIMG_20130109_183659.jpg

lol, no hi lines here. i would only have a used hp-cs and a dagr. i would give both up for it, but that is all i have i would spare. how much are you wanting for it?

m6dVvQy-LxP2wA9ClK4LUZA.jpg
This is a stock photo will get you some actual pics
I paid $300.00 for the amp and guitar, the amp was used the guitar new.
I would be happy in the trade.

lmao!! yeah you could fit that right in my drive way, lol!!! may have to meet you on the free way, lol!
Its only 11 foot wide sheesh lol you should have seen a air conditioner I took to Fargo nd last year 13 ft wide 13 foot tall and 40 foot long. When I delievered it the temperature outside was 15 below zero and the wind was blowing 20 MPH had to wait a day because they wouldn't run the crane till it dropped to 10 or less

Going to post some pictures of a few of those wrong turns in the reference section check them out

View attachment 8644

This is a stock photo will get you some actual pics
I paid $300.00 for the amp and guitar, the amp was used the guitar new.
I would be happy in the trade.

if you want to trade, bring it on!! both brushes are in good shape, used but work like new. ill even throw in a new needle and nozzle for the eclipse i have an extra set:)

Its only 11 foot wide sheesh lol you should have seen a air conditioner I took to Fargo nd last year 13 ft wide 13 foot tall and 40 foot long. When I delievered it the temperature outside was 15 below zero and the wind was blowing 20 MPH had to wait a day because they wouldn't run the crane till it dropped to 10 or less

Going to post some pictures of a few of those wrong turns in the reference section check them out

i will check out the pics!! ;)

i am a strong supporter of hearing protection, and have no plans on making yall go deaf, lmao!!! no playing, just wanna paint it!! ;)

Well Sea Monkey does kind of have a band ring to it....... I just cant figure out what the sea has to do with Chatanooga TN
fishing.jpg

So want to go fishing

Last edited by a moderator:
Well Sea Monkey does kind of have a band ring to it....... I just cant figure out what the sea has to do with Chatanooga TN

has nothing to do with chattanooga, just high school. my last name is seaman and i had huge ears growing up ;)..... if you can come up with a joke about my name that i havent heard..... ill give you a crisp new $1 bill :) i have heard it all and if you think that is a bad last name to have growing up then you need to hear my uncles name, Dwight Seaman.......D.....Wight Seaman, LMAO!!!! that is not a joke, gods honest truth!!!! I still laugh everytime i think of it :D

Make him throw in a gallon of Shine.. Hold out for the shine....The shine is fine

Back