Got my Christmas Present

Not as exciting as a CM-SB, but I already have one of those. ;)
View attachment 57608

Already fixed the packing on my SB :thumbsup:. Gonna probably have a cleaning marathon later today. lol
I got the tool set too. I hadn’t been brave enough before, but I took the packing seal out of my Eclipse as it needed cleaning. The tools made it very easy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not impressed with Iwata tool. Probably cause I bought it at start of my airbrush adventure and I am use to it. But... but I am sure impressed with your thumb abilities :D

congrats on your new nice gift :)

Last edited:
I got the tool set too. I hadn’t been brave enough before, but I took the packing seal out of my Eclipse as it needed cleaning. The tools made it very easy.

I literally just did the same thing, and I took apart the air valve. First I didn't realize an eclipse packing was that damn small, and second wow was it dirty, and corroded. Love the set so far, and I've taken air valves apart before with pointed tweezers, but the air valve wrench really makes it a heck of a lot easier to get them rethreaded

I'm not impressed with Iwata tool. Probably cause I bought it at start of my airbrush adventure and I am use to it. But... but I am sure impressed with your thumb abilities :D

congrats on your new nice gift :)
So is the misses, having double jointed thumbs is my secret weapon to the ultimate head message. :D

I literally just did the same thing, and I took apart the air valve. First I didn't realize an eclipse packing was that damn small, and second wow was it dirty, and corroded. Love the set so far, and I've taken air valves apart before with pointed tweezers, but the air valve wrench really makes it a heck of a lot easier to get them rethreaded
I hear that. Mine was really dirty too. No corrosion for me, but it’s only just over a year old. Yeah, getting that valve back together without shooting the whole thing all over the place is tough lol. I figured the wrench would make it so much better. I’ll be deep cleaning my Micron next.

Back