Got my micron

steve1111

Needle-chuck Ninja
Received my micron cmc plus and it's still in the damn box !! Had it a week now and haven't even used it iv looked at it lots lol damn work can't I just stay home and paint ?

Received my micron cmc plus and it's still in the damn box !! Had it a week now and haven't even used it iv looked at it lots lol damn work can't I just stay home and paint ?
i feel your pain bro i got my micron last week and apart from a quick test spray i havnt been able to get in the mood to paint

I almost bought one at the KKBO last weekend but believe it or not, the salesman talked me out of it for the HB-B+, Hoping it will arrive tomorrow.

I almost bought one at the KKBO last weekend but believe it or not, the salesman talked me out of it for the HB-B+, Hoping it will arrive tomorrow.

I don't think you'll be disappointed with the B+, it's a nice airbrush. It gets great detail, the Micron is better with low psi spraying.

I was the same way when I first got my micron. Came in and all I could do was look at it for the first week.
Got fed up with waiting and made 20 minutes to just at least go try it out.

Congrats and many happy bottles of paint.

With a Micron you can not just try it for a few minutes. Once you start you will try and go smaller and smaller. One thing that I have noticed is that it does not like to be super close to the surface. Mine's sweet spot is about 0.16" to 0.2" from the surface. I get much tighter lines there and you are safer if you paint with the cap off.

Congrats and many happy bottles of paint.

With a Micron you can not just try it for a few minutes. Once you start you will try and go smaller and smaller. One thing that I have noticed is that it does not like to be super close to the surface. Mine's sweet spot is about 0.16" to 0.2" from the surface. I get much tighter lines there and you are safer if you paint with the cap off.
Shhh you was not suppose to tell him that , I was waiting for him to find out on his own...LMAO

Lol thought I would try it real quick last night. Real quick 2 hrs later misses screaming at me and had to put it away. But damn I love this airbrush !! Will post some pics later

So got to mess around with the micron last night and a little bit today and absolutely love it.
Now I've actually done this pic before but a mate asked if I could paint one for a key ring. So iv spent about 2 hrs on this so far just mapping out and still have to add a lot more detail but so far coming along ok I think loluploadfromtaptalk1410332983802.jpg any advice or criticism welcome

Back