Got some wicked

S

Squidge

Finally picked up with wicked primary set today. No idea what I'm going to paint but I've been wanting to try them out for a while now. Any ideas for something colorful?

sugar skulls , pin up , what ever comes to mind that you have always wanted to try.

Ah so that's what those kinds of skulls are called lol. I've actually not done a skull yet. I'll give that a shot and see how it turns out. There are lots of things I'd like to be able to paint, but at the moment, my imagination far exceeds my abilities :/

LOL I (want) to paint dragons, skulls, and fire but strangely I find myself painting everything but.

I just bought some orange and was painting my sons room last night and the paint wouldn't dry. I did put some reducer in it but not over the top. I eventually just put the paint in without reducer and things worked better.

I'm guessing certain paints need reducer or more of it while others dont.

you just need to use a hair dryer to speed up the drying process. When you reduce it, it takes longer to dry or flash off. It's a common characteristic of waterbased paints that you have to adjust to. Which reducer did you use? Some dry the paint faster than others, most make it dry slower so there is less tip dry and it flows better, thats the upside, the downside is it drys slower but easy to fix with a few seconds with a hair dryer.

Back