Grafo works better than Infinity?! Searching for solutions

The one on the right is definitely bigger but they both look round to me:)
Under higher magnification, the nozzle on the left is larger in the direction (in this photo) of say 11 and 5 o'clock, and pinched in @ 2 to 8 o'clock area by comparison...

It is clearly visible than the left it's small and deformed!! You must email H&S!!!!

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

It is clearly visible than the left it's small and deformed!! You must email H&S!!!!

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

I'm going to wait - I have ordered a couple more nozzles (.15) to compare with. I think I will also order a .2 (which I do not already have) to compare with. The nozzle sizes are indicated by a groove cut into the diameter of the body - each size having a different line configuration. Possible this one is marked incorrectly? I will investigate further before drawing conclusions.

Edit: Additional info - I did go ahead and order a .2 nozzle (and needle) in addition to the original 2 more .15 nozzles for comparison purposes to help figure this out. Will update when have results.

Last edited:
Here is my 0.15, 0.2 and 0.4. Although the 0.15 looks out of shape it is not and is working perfectly.

cd8d0740635aa95de6aa88c781fee4e8.jpg

Yeah I'd second the motion to send an email to H&S. Especially if there is that big of a difference in performance. They may want to know!

Here is my 0.15, 0.2 and 0.4. Although the 0.15 looks out of shape it is not and is working perfectly.

cd8d0740635aa95de6aa88c781fee4e8.jpg

I have the .4 also, just did not include it in the original post, as it isn't relevant. I was hoping (and ordered) the .2 might be mis-marked, but judging from your photo the taper on the OD of the nozzle is different than the .15... I did a bunch more testing today with what I have, and will be adding to this thread...

Just a heads up - I ordered several of the .15 nozzles, and they are due to arrive here this week. I also ordered some .2 nozzles (with needles). I got a call this morning that they are out of stock, and will be 1 week to 10 days prior to shipping. I could perhaps shop around and find some in stock someplace, but the vendor has been great with everything else, so I will instead just choose to wait till they get here to carry on... I'll be back!

Back