Greetings from a limestone peninsula.

• Thread starter SashaS.Rothschild
  • Start date
Welcome to the family Sasha!! You absolutely need to see, and chat with MsPeanut. She has some great yard art, but that may be the stuff you were speaking if in the intro, lol!! Lol, anyway welcome aboard and can't wait to see some work! Good luck with the Honda :)

Josh

Fyi sasha talla is our new resident mcguyver, he can make stuff from other stuff.

Yeah I'm working on a new silent air compressor for you ... Using a pair of minature bellows, a hamster, and one of those hamster exercise wheels ... up to .25 cfm at the moment ... target 2 cfm .... Hmmm methinks I need more rodent power and a biger wheel. Herb you got any possum's in your area?

Yeah I'm working on a new silent air compressor for you ... Using a pair of minature bellows, a hamster, and one of those hamster exercise wheels ... up to .25 cfm at the moment ... target 2 cfm .... Hmmm methinks I need more rodent power and a biger wheel. Herb you got any possum's in your area?

Sure do , But I think you would get more power from a Squirrel or two , Faster pick up speed and able to hold the speed for a longer period of time. Plus ya just need a couple of acorns :D

Also you can use a squirrel cage fan for higher airflow might be able to push it up to 4 cfm..

Sure do , But I think you would get more power from a Squirrel or two , Faster pick up speed and able to hold the speed for a longer period of time. Plus ya just need a couple of acorns :D

Also you can use a squirrel cage fan for higher airflow might be able to push it up to 4 cfm..

Sounds like we have a plan Herb! Tree rats it is then! ... Fezley ... better watch your nuts!!! :eek-new:

i cant help but think it will not very silent though?!?!?! those little tree rats squirelling away after a pair of nuts. squirrels are not the way forward andy..... we are gonna have to go bigger and maybe incoorporate a plodding badger, change up the gearing a bit , make it more torquey ( i dont know if i spelt that right , i dont mean make it like a cornish seaside town)

i cant help but think it will not very silent though?!?!?! those little tree rats squirelling away after a pair of nuts. squirrels are not the way forward andy..... we are gonna have to go bigger and maybe incoorporate a plodding badger, change up the gearing a bit , make it more torquey ( i dont know if i spelt that right , i dont mean make it like a cornish seaside town)

So ya want to go big or stay home ...Got it..

Talla here is what we need mate.. 4 Cheetahs and 1 Fez for bait.. Put them on a tread mill hooked to a large blower fan , I am thinking somewhere around 90 cfm..
Fast and silent... and as long as fez can keep moving he will be just fine...Trust me..

.....nothing but love fun encouragement and piss taking.....oh and thread jacking......just post pictures of everything you do and everything you have done, we can all learn something from each other even if its just a tiny bit......where is the limestone peninsula anyhow

Will do. And sure hope so. Somewhere in the southeastern region of the United States, bordered to the west by the Gulf of Mexico, to the north by Alabama and Georgia and to the east by the Atlantic Ocean.

leading, nice! proper oldschool. My husband does the prep work too, though l like to hinder where l can lol, l can do it, but he's better. Never tried leading though, that's cool, guess you don't have to worry about pinholes with that lol.
Do you ride?

Men seem to be better at a lot of things. Lol. But, girls have their roles.
Don't ride anymore. Sold our night train last year. Had a feeling it was getting to dangerous. Maybe again in the future. :)

There are about 40 of them still being riding in my area. Tank is smaller than a standard peanut tank is.
I owed (won in a bet) a 71 Honda , Used it as a trail bike even thou it was a street bike.. Tore it to heck...But that was many years ago ..Like 1974 .. Silly guy thought that honda would out run my Judge....Man I really miss the 70's

AMF was made in italy by aermacchi after the American Machine Foundry acquired Harley Davidson in 1969. They built everything from nuclear reactors to bowling balls. The AMF has got to be collectible. Can't say much about Honda except that they are badda$$!

Welcome to the family Sasha!! You absolutely need to see, and chat with MsPeanut. She has some great yard art, but that may be the stuff you were speaking if in the intro, lol!! Lol, anyway welcome aboard and can't wait to see some work! Good luck with the Honda

How do I look her up? Can't say I've ever done yard art in painting form. All of my yard art is alive.

Yeah I'm working on a new silent air compressor for you ... Using a pair of minature bellows, a hamster, and one of those hamster exercise wheels ...
I think Chuck Norris would approve of a cheetah on a treadmill with squirrels for bait. Lol! (;

.... Thank you everyone from everywhere for all the welcomes. Gonna go explore the site some more. :)

AMF was made in italy by aermacchi after the American Machine Foundry acquired Harley Davidson in 1969. They built everything from nuclear reactors to bowling balls. The AMF has got to be collectible. Can't say much about Honda except that they are badda$$!

LOL I know the Harley all to well :D Being I have my dad first Harley and being it has not left the family it is still considered first owner..
But now a days a lot of bike makers have something that looks like a Harley.
But to be honest if I was heading on a cross country trip .. I would have to ride a Harley..It is in my blood . LOL
To many AMF left on the road still today for it to be collectable. The little trail bikes the put out can still be found on Craig's list and ebay cheap.
But I have friends who ride Honda, Suzuki and BMW's
But kind of like picking an airbrush it is personnel preference on what ya ride.
But I also have family that works for Harley ,
But I do agree that with the use of cell phones while people are driving cars , It has become dangerous for motorcycle riders. Let alone those of us (Old school farts) who do not use cell phones...LOL

SashaS.RothschildHow do I look her up? Can't say I've ever done yard art in painting form. All of my yard art is alive./QUOTE said:
In the top right corner of the forum there is the search bar, you can just type in MsPeanut ad it will show you her posts. You can then go to her profile and it will show all her stuff and started threads :)

Is that a pic of you as your avatar or Miss Janice Joplib..... Or Crystal Bowersox, lol!!

Josh

And yer squishy is the bomb when it comes to bikes.....and being and all round decent dude

Aww shucks, you're making me blush, and ruining my rough tough manly street cred LOL LOL LOL!

Squishy do you actually sleep, cause like me you are always on here at 2 am but in always the first to disappear.....I gos be up in 4 and half hours got the busiest most stressful week of the year. .

Errrr, not much no. Bit of an insomniac, get about four hours most of the time, but can go three days sometimes and then ,blam! am out for the count for a while.

Not this time my son got the stomach virus was dehydrated ended up getting an IV spent my week end with the poor little guy (11 months old) in albany medical center. He got out yesterday thank god.

Not this time my son got the stomach virus was dehydrated ended up getting an IV spent my week end with the poor little guy (11 months old) in albany medical center. He got out yesterday thank god.

Been there no fun at all, I am glad he is alright.. But I know how it can scare the crap out of you ...
So you get a by on missing the party ..
Take care of him he has an business to take over some day..

:encouragement: Thank god indeed, I've had it too with my own, certainly not the most fun part of parenting.

Back