Greetings from a limestone peninsula.

• Thread starter SashaS.Rothschild
  • Start date
S

SashaS.Rothschild

Hello, my name is Sasha. I didn't know there was such a unique, diverse and interesting artist community online. I had a look around and I have seen some awesome and wonderful works of art. Also, a lot of sincere, intelligent, helpful people.
The airbrush tutor videos were a huge inspiration to me when I picked up an airbrush. I was very surprised to see there was a forum too.
I'm a landscape gardener and sell art on commission. And I'm a Badger gal.
I sure could of used a few of your inspiration and advice, like I see on here, a few years ago.
Any way, I'm happy to be here. Thanks for having me! I've already seen a few ingenious ideas, tips and tricks I didn't know of. Can't wait to see more.
By the way ... Anyone ever figure out what rhymes with orange?
-SashaS.Rothschild.

Hi Sasha, and a warm welcome from the UK. This is most definately the place to be whether your just learning (like me) or a seasoned pro. The forum is an excellent source of information and also a place to just escape to for a few laughs and a bit of a chat. I'm sure you will like it here.

Andy

Hey sasha! Welcome glad to have you kicking about the place.....I heard of the word sporange and borange but I know not what either of these words actually mean our if they are true words....can't wait to see some of your work sasha.....Go badger!

Fyi sasha talla is our new resident mcguyver, he can make stuff from other stuff.

I see you more like mike hawk the survival guy, catch it kill it eat it kind of thing.....sure you can fix stuff aswell but you are the provider, the facilitator!

What do I know anyhow, im here for my looks not my brains ;o)

I see you more like mike hawk the survival guy, catch it kill it eat it kind of thing.....sure you can fix stuff aswell but you are the provider, the facilitator!

What do I know anyhow, im here for my looks not my brains ;o)

Okay I will buy off on that.. And yes Mr. Blonde you are just here for the ladies to drool over..

Oh and Sasha if we hijack your thread that means you are now a part of the family ... Nothing but love for ya:D

Amazing. Awesome! Funny and friendly. I'm down for eating what you kill, I prefer to let go of the things I catch. Thank you so much for the high-jacking and warm welcome. :)
You're both very sexy men ( I mean that in an appreciative sort of way, know your taken) I've just been commissioned to do a '72 Honda gas tank. I may have a few questions ... for another thread I suppose.
You two just made my day and brought a smile. Again, thank you.

Amazing. Awesome! Funny and friendly. I'm down for eating what you kill, I prefer to let go of the things I catch. Thank you so much for the high-jacking and warm welcome. :)
You're both very sexy men ( I mean that in an appreciative sort of way, know your taken) I've just been commissioned to do a '72 Honda gas tank. I may have a few questions ... for another thread I suppose.
You two just made my day and brought a smile. Again, thank you.

72 Honda???? they have gas tanks on them ,, I thought ..... Well never mind Money is money and if they say it is a gas tank I will not disagree....

Just joking. Main thing on a tank that old is Rush and poor Maintenance of the paint. Plus old body work that may have been done on it.
Just did a tank for an 73 AMF Harley trail bike. Nothing special just painted it back to the stock metal flake blue But body work and fixing pin holes were a pain .
Just something to keep in mind when you are pricing it out. especially if the bike has sat for a long time.

Also I only kill what I plain on eating..

Hey sasha from the uk. Good to have another girl here, and a bike painter too. Not the most knowledgable, but l do bikes too, so shout out if you need any help.

Hey sasha from the uk. Good to have another girl here, and a bike painter too. Not the most knowledgable, but l do bikes too, so shout out if you need any help.

Squishy is the bomb ,,, Shhh don;t tell no one but most the guys on here thinks she is a dude....LMAO

Hi Squishy. Nice to meet you.
My husband does most of the prep work, so I'll be conveying your guys's insight to him.
He does leading instead of bondo.
1973 AMF Harley trail!?
Extremely rare! That's when Harley was bought by a bowling ball company.

Sorry what....squishy is a girl?? Who knew....haha ;o) sasha glad we made you smile buddy, thats really what we are about.....mitch started the "spread the love" thing and thats what we try keep up.....nothing but love fun encouragement and piss taking.....oh and thread jacking......just post pictures of everything you do and everything you have done, we can all learn something from each other even if its just a tiny bit......where is the limestone peninsula anyhow

And yer squishy is the bomb when it comes to bikes.....and being and all round decent dude

leading, nice! proper oldschool. My husband does the prep work too, though l like to hinder where l can lol, l can do it, but he's better. Never tried leading though, that's cool, guess you don't have to worry about pinholes with that lol.
Do you ride?

Hi Squishy. Nice to meet you.
My husband does most of the prep work, so I'll be conveying your guys's insight to him.
He does leading instead of bondo.
1973 AMF Harley trail!?
Extremely rare! That's when Harley was bought by a bowling ball company.

Great to hear another old school lead head on here , Well at least his lovely wife:D

When you lead you can fill a lot of micro holes that can get over looked.
Not sure about how rare that little trail bike it But yes it was back when Harley was in a bind . There are about 40 of them still being riding in my area. Tank is smaller than a standard peanut tank is.
I owed (won in a bet) a 71 Honda , Used it as a trail bike even thou it was a street bike.. Tore it to heck...But that was many years ago ..Like 1974 .. Silly guy thought that honda would out run my Judge....Man I really miss the 70's

Squishy do you actually sleep, cause like me you are always on here at 2 am but in always the first to disappear.....I gos be up in 4 and half hours got the busiest most stressful week of the year. .

Back