Greetings from Brisbane

P

PrimeColours

Hi all,

New to the realm of airbrushing. Kiwi born bloke living in Brisbane Aus. Fell in love with the forum so decided to sign up.

Current setup is G44 Master series, Project Air 24litre Compressor, 4m Braided hose ( Both purchased from local auto store ) And a whole tonne of Auto Air/Createx opaques/semies/transparents/candies.

After much deliberation and being a firm believer in all or nothing, I found with the g44 I wasn't getting the results I wanted ( still not bad for low cost ) so I hit Google and read a lot of reviews on all types of brushes and settled on ordering my Iwata Micron CM-C+ which I should recieve late this week.

Also was going to buy Auto air illustration line but after finding this forum I have decided to go with etac and will order later this week.

Just gonna end on saying this seems like a great forum with the layout and the community seems really great too. Nice work.

Welcome to the forum from the US.

You should find that the Iwata is much easier to use and of higher quality than the Master. I have the HP-CH and its a dream to shoot paint.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Cheers, yeah I'll probably just use the master for a base coat/large coverage areas from now on. Really keen to get my hands on my micron though. Its almost intimidating though...will prob sit and stare at it in awe for a week before I work up courage to throw paint with it lol

Thanks for having me lol. And can I just say that the userbase of this forum from all over the globe is refreshing. Its good to know what different products etc everyone uses to get a better understanding/scope of how things are.

Hi there Prime, welcome to the family from the UK. Jealous of your new brush though Lol!

Thank you, and squishy it was either that or h&s infinity 2in1. But I couldnt source a notable Australian supplier. Plus I buy all my paints from airbrushmegastore here in Aus, and they stock all Iwata parts so I'm happy to keep my business with them ( I must be addicted to the lollipops they send with my orders lol )

But yeah the infinity was my first choice as I'm a huge fan of svees work from YouTube. But am actually expecting more from the micron. I just hope all the micron owners on the forum are ready for my barrage of questions when i get it lol

welcome from sunny South Africa. I am sure you will find almost all you are looking for here :)

So we got aussies, kiwis and south Africans here on the forum...is this a good point to say go the mighty All Blacks? Lol

LOL prime - GOOOO the Boks :)

Its going to be fun when we have tests

Hi all,

New to the realm of airbrushing. Kiwi born bloke living in Brisbane Aus. Fell in love with the forum so decided to sign up.

Current setup is G44 Master series, Project Air 24litre Compressor, 4m Braided hose ( Both purchased from local auto store ) And a whole tonne of Auto Air/Createx opaques/semies/transparents/candies.

After much deliberation and being a firm believer in all or nothing, I found with the g44 I wasn't getting the results I wanted ( still not bad for low cost ) so I hit Google and read a lot of reviews on all types of brushes and settled on ordering my Iwata Micron CM-C+ which I should recieve late this week.

Also was going to buy Auto air illustration line but after finding this forum I have decided to go with etac and will order later this week.

Just gonna end on saying this seems like a great forum with the layout and the community seems really great too. Nice work.
Cheers for the kind words Prime and a big warm welcome to the forum:) sounds like you have yourself set up with the best equipment, can only move upwards from here! look forward to seeing some of your work!

Welcome to the family!! You will be fine with the micron!! It's an awesome brush!! Just remember to lower your psi and to thin your paint about 10 to 1 or more for certain colors. Good luck and I will be on red alert for the barrage of questions :)

Josh
"Sometimes you have to let one slip......just to remind people your $#!+ really does stink ;)

welcome from honduras,and very good of you to have left the chinese airbrush and got another,that machine would have taken your love for airbrushing away nad filled your life with frustration.

Welcome aboard mate:) have fun, show us ya stuff and just damn well spread that love....yeah baby!!!!

Welcome from Florida!!!! A whole lot of your local influences and from everywhere else. Great friends, friendly learning atmosphere, and just a great place to learn with great moderators, and Mitch aka AIRBRUSH TUTOR which started it all. Have a great time learning and sharing. Great to have you here.

Just from a couple days browsing I've already learnt a bunch. Don't think it'll take long on donation status can't think of anything better to throw $30 at lol

Back