Greetings From Canada

B

Bez34

I am a retiree who makes scale models as a hobby; mostly WWI aircraft, but other things as the urge moves me. I use a Badger 105 Patriot airbrush most of the time, connected to a Husky compressor with tank, and air regulator. My paint is acrylics for plastic models, various brands. I'm glad to have discovered this site today, and look forward to following and participating in the forums!

hi bez, and welcome its good to have some proper "experience and knowledge"around here, however you will still be regarded as a young buck because I heard ranhalen was present at the signing of the magna carta ;0) don't tell him I said that! I used to do a bit of modelling when I was a kid, I mean building models not posing in front of a camera haha. to be honest though I used to throw them together like lego. do you do any picture painting a.swell? if not give it a go, I'm sure you find that alot of your skills are interchangeable.

all the best for now

adam

Last edited by a moderator:
I am a retiree who makes scale models as a hobby; mostly WWI aircraft, but other things as the urge moves me. I use a Badger 105 Patriot airbrush most of the time, connected to a Husky compressor with tank, and air regulator. My paint is acrylics for plastic models, various brands. I'm glad to have discovered this site today, and look forward to following and participating in the forums!

well come to the forum, the art guide you.;)

hello and welcome, let your imagination run free on here,

Back