Greetings From Kentucky

T

turkeyman883

Greetings from the Blue Grass State, home of pretty horses and fast women. I am new to airbrushing and I am eager to listen, look, and learn. I seem to gravitate to painting bowling pins for some strange reason? I have only used water based paints like auto-air and wicked colors due to the low odor factor. I have a Krome, Iwata eclipes gravity feed and siphon feed. I have only sprayed a rattle can clear (valspar) on the few projects I've done thus far. some what intimidated in learning-using the "professional" type of clear with a gun.

Really looking forward to reading all the blogs/post and learning all I can.

Thank you all and have a great air day!

T

Welcome Home Turkeyman , , What city in the blue grass state , I go to E town and Louisville often. post up some of your work.

Welcome to the forum from NH.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Hey there Turkeyman, from the uk. Make a few more posts so you can show us some pics of your pins! Welcome!

Welcome to the family turkeyman!! Would love to see some of the bowling pins for sure!

Yesterday is now history and tomorrow is a mystery. Treat today as a gift, because that's why they call it "THE PRESENT"
Josh

pin 1.jpg
Hey Squishy, here is a set I did for a fellar that was hosting a bowling tournament, he was giving them out as door prizes.
Tim

Back