greetings from michigan

D

DIRTY-_-DONKEY

hello all, i am DIRTY-_-DONKEY. I am new to airbrushing so much so that i dont pysically own a brush. however ut is scheduled to be here tomorrow! i have always been facinated with airbrushing from custom cars and bikes to the guy at the flea market painting shirts. I decided to take the plunge to paint R/C truck bodies, but im determined to take it farther then that. I would love to be able to do some skulls and true fire as well as nature scenes. I am a family man and spend most of my free time at home and need something to keep my hands busy other then video games.

I found this website and forum thru the youtube videos. I have been trying to learn as much as possibly before i start and the videos here were enjoyable to watch and entertaining. I actually wanted to watch the videos not just needed to and that helped alot.

I look forward to reading thru the forums and looking at members art, and sharing my experience on my new journey. Remember the name as im sure i will have lots of questions in the coming months. Please feel free to offer any nooby advice that you think may help.

Welcome Home Dirty Donkey. You have found the best place on the net to learn , share and hang out.

Welcome this is a great place to learn...
So we have a monkey, a ferret, now a donkey, what other animals are here?

A fezley........grrrrrrrr
And what exactly is a fezley... I googled Fezley and I don't think that is you, but then again I don't think your avatar is you either.. I'm confused...

What part of Michigan you from? I'm from the Grand Rapids area.

Hang on, ill just get the oxford english dictionary to give you the definition as good old queen elizabeth knows it....."fezley" (n) one sexy animalistic man, not the best painter but by god he's handsome.....with rugged good looks that makes womens wombs explode on site and grown men weep with admiration. Some say the ideal man some say crafted by the hands of god himself.....the true hope for world piece. Can also be called fez, fezlin, snake fezlin, fezzer, fezalicious, fezmeister, the fezernator, fezley snipes, fez the great, fez the conquerer, fez the impaler (I like that one)

welcome to the family Dirty Donkey!! please tell me your not a wolverine fan........ i cant take to many more of them on here......... i need more people that i can associate with, like more Buckeye fans!!!! LOL, since i dont know for sure or not that you are a M fan, i guess i can still say hi :D :D

Hang on, ill just get the oxford english dictionary to give you the definition as good old queen elizabeth knows it....."fezley" (n) one sexy animalistic man, not the best painter but by god he's handsome.....with rugged good looks that makes womens wombs explode on site and grown men weep with admiration. Some say the ideal man some say crafted by the hands of god himself.....the true hope for world piece. Can also be called fez, fezlin, snake fezlin, fezzer, fezalicious, fezmeister, the fezernator, fezley snipes, fez the great, fez the conquerer, fez the impaler (I like that one)
wow...ummm..well i guess thats all i have to say. lol

yeah that sounds about righta! good call:tennis:

welcome to the family Dirty Donkey!! please tell me your not a wolverine fan........ i cant take to many more of them on here......... i need more people that i can associate with, like more Buckeye fans!!!! LOL, since i dont know for sure or not that you are a M fan, i guess i can still say hi :D :D

lol, I dont really follow college sports, to many teams,lol. I like nfl and nhl, and its hard enough to keep up on those.

Back