Greetings from Nashville

N

Nashvegas

Hey everyone. Plan on learning much here. Blown away by the talent on this forum. Took a 2- day introductory course here in Nashville the last couple days and loved it. Now I need to go put about 40 hours of practice into dagger strokes. They're kicking my butt.

Greg

Welcome fellow Tennesseean, I'm in Chattanooga. Glad to have ya here and have fun with them dagger strokes, they are you basis for great artworks!! Enjoy, and if you have a question just ask buddy!

Josh

Welcome home, Now Question is which Nashville , Tennessee , Indiana, Texas,Lots of Nashville's out there...LOL

Think more in the line as you will never stop practicing dagger strokes or dots.... Why because in the words of the pros , Everything they do is practice for the next piece...LOL

THE Nashville, Micron. TN of course. ;-) thanks for the welcome. Quick question. Are there any national airbrush shows in the States, where tons of talented artists would be airbrushing and displaying their work? I'd love to attend something like that.

THE Nashville, Micron. TN of course. ;-) thanks for the welcome. Quick question. Are there any national airbrush shows in the States, where tons of talented artists would be airbrushing and displaying their work? I'd love to attend something like that.

Vegas it is called SEMA
Or you can just to to COAST AIRBRUSH and hang out...

Quick question. Are there any national airbrush shows in the States, where tons of talented artists would be airbrushing and displaying their work? I'd love to attend something like that.

Adding to Mr.Micron's suggestions... The Airbrush Getaway happens in Vegas and Florida every year. And welcome to the forum!

Thanks much for pointing me to those events in Vegas and Orlando. Cheers.

Back