Greetings from sweden

D

Discharged

Hello,

I just created an account here for a very specific question regarding my colors and a new airbrush and was gently pointed towards this spot to make an introduction. So I'll give it a try... I started some 20 years ago with an apprenticeship in a paint shop. Did everything from semis to computer chassis and snowboards. Used the owners airbrushes (Iwata High performance and micro). Moved on to a career in computer science and airbrushing was all but forgotten until I discovered the joy of making my own lures. Have done that for a few years and also some custom works for friends and family. Also taken up R/C racing with my son and find way too much joy in painting my own bodies. Started my work with solvent based paints but I've been using createx water based since I took up the hobby again. Been painting with a cheap china knockoff but just aquired an Iwata HP-AH.

Welcome home Discharged nice to have you here and would love to see not only your lures and RC bodies but some of the older work if you still have pictures of it that is :D

Welcome to the forum from the UK, yes we would love to see the lures and r/c bodies plus anything else you have painted. We have a diverse crowd here and pretty much cover everything you could paint. Hope you enjoy your stay.

Lee

Welcome Discharged. Hope you choose to stick around once the question has been answered. It’s always good to have new members of our community.

Back