Greetings from Texas....

A

anyer06dhs

Hello guys,

Im from South Texas and I've been painting cars for a couple years now and I always wanted to get into the airbrushing. I hope to start airbrushing on a helmet at the end of this month and might need a little assistance with tips. So I hope to learn as much as I can about techniques and quick solutions for the common problems anyone might get when you start out and I would be glad to give as much info about prep for automotive painting as I can as well. I've seen a great amount of videos from couple people from here on Youtube and man. All I can say, Is you guys are tearing it up.

Welcome Home anyer06dhs
Glad to have you in the family . You have found the best place to learn
If ya haven't check out Airbrush Tutor's video yet here is a link:Airbrush Tutor - YouTube

Yeah I've been there a few times.
I live way down south. Im from the RGV.

Hey anyer. Welcome to the forum mate! Check out all the vids and tutorials, and have a go at all the excercises, and shout out if you need any help! If you are wanting to paint a helmet, as well as practising on paper etc, it might be an idea to practise on a curved surface too, just to get you comfortable before starting out on the lid.

Hey anyer. Welcome to the forum mate! Check out all the vids and tutorials, and have a go at all the excercises, and shout out if you need any help! If you are wanting to paint a helmet, as well as practising on paper etc, it might be an idea to practise on a curved surface too, just to get you comfortable before starting out on the lid.
Thanks for the tip.

Back