Greetings!

F

Fire Brush

Enjoying a rare vacation from the studio this week. My husband and daughter are hitting the surf in Florida, I'm doing a "staycation" at home with our two Jack Russells, and TRYING not to work. So, what did I do instead? I went surfing on the internet last night for art / airbrush sites. (I know, it's a sickness. LOL) At least we're all surfing on our vacation, right? :cool:

I'm a professional mixed media artist and sculptor (36 years and counting). Translation: no surface, material, medium or tool is sacred when it comes to art.

My husband is my partner in both life and business, and together we are currently creating large 2D wall sculptures made from steel.
Our tools of choice: Angle grinder, Plasma torch, TIG welder, OA torch, Iwata Kustom Micron CM airbrush and Iwata Super Nova gun, lacquer, dyes.

I'm a "tool junkie", and my favorite tools of all time (so far) are the Iwata Kustom Micron CM and the Super Nova. They are such a pleasure to use!

This is obviously a great forum! Thank you all for sharing, and I hope I have something to bring to the table in return! I really do have a lot to learn when it comes to airbrush technique, and I'm excited and inspired by the work you are all sharing! Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome from Indiana look forward to seeing your and your hubby's work.

Back