Greetings

F

Fish_spray

Hello, all. I'm Travis and I just picked up my first airbrush in December of '18. I bought a used set of 3 airbrushes (155 Anthem, Paasche type V and Iwata HP-C) and a tankless badger compressor to start painting the muskies lures I building my free time. I picked up a 6 gallon air compressor today to turn into my long term air source. My artistic background is very limited.

Hey Travis! I'm kind of new here as well, but I think you'll be happy with what you find here. Great bunch of folks, and very knowledgeable and skilled as well. Poke around a bit and I'm sure you'll find what'cha need to make those 'brushes 'sing' (OK, so maybe you don't want them to actually "sing," which could be the sign of something being 'not right,' but I'm sure you get what I mean). ;)

Hey welcome aboard Travis.
You’ll have to let me know if your lures work. I tried and tried and tried every year for musky back home before I moved south and never had any luck.
Hopefully we’ll get to see some of your work.

Welcome to the forum Travis, You dont need to be fantastic at drawing to use the airbrush. I'm sure you will be fine and you have 3 to learn and master. We should hopefully have you up and running in no time. Don't forget to post lure pics up.

Lee

Welcome from Australia :)
Don’t let ‘limited art background’ hold you back. I have NO art background but with the help of this gang I manage to produce artworks that amaze me lol

Welcome Travis. I don’t have a background in art either, but I’m having a lot of fun copying images and have even found myself starting to add some stuff. It will all come together and we’re all here to help along the way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Trav, welcome from the UK! Many people start ABing for lures, or models, or other reasons, but soon get addicted, and the skies the limit. You'll discover your inner artist as you go along. I'm another with no art background, but the good peeps here are an inspiration, and soon everything starts to look like a canvas lol.

Back