Greetins from South Wales. Nick for short.

Welcome to the family!! You will learn a lot here so it's good that you have the bug :)
Love the name by the way..... tuff nuts!!!

Yesterday is now history and tomorrow is a mystery. Treat today as a gift, because that's why they call it "THE PRESENT"
Josh

Welcome home Tuffnuts.
Great place to learn , hang out and have a great time.

Nice to have you in the family.

Hey nick, from another brit, make a few more posts so you can show us what you've done so far. Plenty of great artists here to give you pointers if you need any.

Welcome to the forum from the US

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Hey nick, from another brit, make a few more posts so you can show us what you've done so far. Plenty of great artists here to give you pointers if you need any.

Lo there. Been getting some piccies off the net to have a go at. Mostly film stars. Caricatures. Not pinching there piccies but just seeing if I can do them. I am needless to say on a budget. Falling to bits and not workin at the moment. I have a Neo for Iwata airbrush which I think is a Rolls Royce. If circumstances change I would like to own an Iwata Eclipse Hp C. Eyes are a bit dodgy too so I think I,ll drill a small hole in each one so I can see better. I can't decide which piece of crepe to show first.
all the best Tuff.

Last edited:
Lo there. Been getting some piccies off the net to have a go at. Mostly film stars. Caricatures. Not pinching there piccies but just seeing if I can do them. I am needless to say on a budget. Falling to bits and not workin at the moment. I have a Neo for Iwata airbrush which I think is a Rolls Royce. If circumstances change I would like to own an Iwata Eclipse Hp C. Eyes are a bit dodgy too so I think I,ll drill a small hole in each one so I can see better. I can't decide which piece of crepe to show first.
all the best Tuff.

Show them all buddy! ;)

Yesterday is now history and tomorrow is a mystery. Treat today as a gift, because that's why they call it "THE PRESENT"
Josh

Welcome aboard tuffnutz and the cure for the bug is an airbrush and 2 brown bubbly pop :)

Back