Guess where all the good compressors are made!

I can`t see why Compressors in the USA can`t be made/produced in the USA ! Why ,why, why, does everything have to be made in the far east ? Cheap labour`s probably the reason, but that comes at a high cost to our home countries economy it seems.
I think President Trump has realized this error ,and will do his best to right this terrible wrong ,where everything we use nearly in "the World" ,is mostly coming from China, Taiwan, etc etc . No wonder our Western countries economy's are collapsing when we rely on the far east on nearly everything we use. If it carries on I gotta feeling were doomed in the West .Lets Buy American, British ,etc etc or where ever in the World you live ,and make & buy made in the homeland .Support YOUR own Country first,and not some one else`s first , I say !!!

Last edited:
I can`t see why Compressors in the USA can`t be made in the USA ! Why ,why, why, does everything have to be made in the far east ? Cheap labour`s probably the reason, but that comes at a high cost to our home countries economy it seems.
I think President Trump has realized this error ,and will do his best to right this terrible wrong ,where everything we use nearly in "the World" ,is mostly coming from China, Taiwan, etc etc . No wonder our Western countries economy's are collapsing when we rely on the far east on nearly everything we use. If it carries on I gotta feeling were doomed in the West .Lets Buy American, British ,etc etc or where ever in the World you live ,and buy made in the homeland .Support YOUR own Country and not some one else`s !!!

I would like to see a Welsh made airbrush.

Oh Yes and so would I . I`d be proud as hell. But ,realistically I can`t see it ever happening some how as being such a tiny country and not many people practice airbrushing in it doesn`t help matters any ..
I won`t hold my breath .:)

Taiwan isn't the source of inferior products as one might think when they consider products from mainland China. People assume quality when they see things branded with USA, Germany, and Japan, but Taiwan is actually quite good in terms of production quality. The perception of them being inferior does have some historical context, but contemporary products from there are often superior to production in most industrialized nations. They may not be quite the level of the big three listed earlier, but they are not significantly far behind as many would assume.

So, when you say they are made in Taiwan, for me, that actually instills some confidence that they are probably good quality products.

Last edited:
Back