H&S Colani

L

littlerick

Has anyone used or does use a H&S Colani, Its the ab with a trigger system... My wife has done kids rooms for as long as we've had kids.. She paints murals by hand with brushes. She suffers from artheritus and cannot use a standard ab, I was wondering if one of these might help.

Has anyone used or does use a H&S Colani, Its the ab with a trigger system... My wife has done kids rooms for as long as we've had kids.. She paints murals by hand with brushes. She suffers from artheritus and cannot use a standard ab, I was wondering if one of these might help.

@jagardn has one, he can advise you better I think

I've got one.

The tension on the trigger is more than on a standard airbrush.
It's designed in a way that holding doesn't take much effort. I think it can do the trick if the pointing finger can pull, on down force needed.

Mt shop did do a conversion to 0.2 needles if interested i can contact him how he did it

I'll have to see if anyone nearbye stocks them... nothing like a good feel!

Once you set the rear handle to the right spot for the user, it's pretty ergonomic. I wouldn't recommend it as an only airbrush for illustrations. Even with the standard .4mm nozzle is more than fine for detail work on murals.

Hi Litterick,

I have one as well along with the different needle and nozzle combinations. I haven't used it for some time as I now airbrush small scale on Bristol or paper. I have used it maybe 4 times and they are really quite effortless to use. I would be happy to sell my one to you if you are interested.

Stan

Back