H &S evolution cr plus .15mm

W

Walker

Hey I was just wondering if anyone has any experience with the hs evo crplus .15m . If so what has been your experience with it.
Thanks in advance

It's essentially the same as the Infinity minus the adjustable trigger tension, they share the same internal parts. Besides the lack of trigger adjustment it's a nice brush. The trigger tension isn't bad, it's just not as soft as I like it.

thanks, Ive been using a Paasche Talon. And wanted a better detail brush.

thanks, Ive been using a Paasche Talon. And wanted a better detail brush.

I personally haven't used a Talon, but have a Mojo III. I would think the Talon should be pretty capable detail wise though. The Mojo III is a bit better for subtle detail work in my opinion than the H&S, but just as with everything, it comes down to preference.

I had a Talon and for me it was to hit and miss on how it would spray from on minute to the next.
I do have the H&S Infinity .15 and it is a great brush.

Don't get me wrong, I purchased the Talon partly because of my budget but mainly because of the Talons diversity. One brush with 4 needle sizes, larger paint cup. But with the smaller needle size,.2m, it can be very inconsistent. Im just looking for a more refined detail brush.

Back