H&S Evolution "Evolved Edition"

The video won’t play for me. It might be a licensing / copyright for the UK. So I’m off to YouTube to track it down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You all are starting to sound like the chick in this video LMAO

Ya'll talking about looking at all the shiny stuff LMAO
Now that’s how you make a music video LOL. Reminds me of a girl I knew in Cleveland

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Herb, guilty as charged!!! :whistling: lol That video is a riot. I expect to be posting my own "look at what I got" thread sometime tonight here. Have to go to my post office to sign for and pick up my newest acquisition at lunch. H&S Infinity CR Plus 2 in 1 (.4 & .15).
Probably won't do more than shoot water and food coloring through it for a while. At least until I can figure out the !@#$#%$$#!! paint thinning that has been the bane of my existence while practicing.
Charlie
Is this your first H&S brush? I'd say my fanciest airbrush is my Infinity CR Plus 2 in 1. Go ahead and shoot some paint with it- its an amazing brush! I gotta get mine out and show it some love.

Is this your first H&S brush? I'd say my fanciest airbrush is my Infinity CR Plus 2 in 1. Go ahead and shoot some paint with it- its an amazing brush! I gotta get mine out and show it some love.
Yes, my very first. It's still in the box with the shrink wrap and I'm not home just yet. Afraid to run paint through it with all the grief my Patriot gives me on mixtures and pressures. I suspect I need to clean the 105's nozzle better.
Createx Illustrator and 4012 reducer 1:1 ok on an H&S with .15 mm nozzle @20psi? Or should I just put the .4 set in?

Well I can't speak for illustrator, but I run regular Wicked through my .15 at 1:1 all day long. 1:2 would probably be a bit better. And I can run mine down to 5-7 psi with no problems. (I can't comment on the quality of the paint job, but I don't have issues with clogging or anything)

Yes, my very first. It's still in the box with the shrink wrap and I'm not home just yet. Afraid to run paint through it with all the grief my Patriot gives me on mixtures and pressures. I suspect I need to clean the 105's nozzle better.
Createx Illustrator and 4012 reducer 1:1 ok on an H&S with .15 mm nozzle @20psi? Or should I just put the .4 set in?
.15 1 drop CI 3 drops reducer @20 PSI , There are a few of the CI colors that I do not reduce that much but mainly it boils down to learning the paint system you're using.

Spider-Wolf.jpg
Bwahaha!!! His name is Spider Wolfman... 3 million dollars in airbrush equipment and look what I can do!!! Yup this one is for all the noobs that stare at all the great works on here.

It's a glorious day today on my back porch! :)

View attachment 53012
Bwahaha!!! His name is Spider Wolfman... 3 million dollars in airbrush equipment and look what I can do!!! Yup this one is for all the noobs that stare at all the great works on here.

It's a glorious day today on my back porch! :)
That is Chewy from star wars , now drop the PSI and do not over reduce that paint so much LOL

.15 1 drop CI 3 drops reducer @20 PSI , There are a few of the CI colors that I do not reduce that much but mainly it boils down to learning the paint system you're using.
Thank you. Oddly enough I've been reading all the forum postings on the various paint brands and even seen the remarks on different colors needing different amounts of reducer. I picked up the Createx Illustrator primary set because I DO want to do more than just color coats on model cars. I'm still crap at dots and lines mostly due to "getting the mix right" on the paint and reducer.
Boost my practice time up and I'm sure I will this sorted.

No, I did that on purpose! (except the part on the right... I pulled back by accident lol) I sprayed a little puddle of paint then hit the air to let it fan out. I thought it was a cool effect!

No, I did that on purpose! (except the part on the right... I pulled back by accident lol) I sprayed a little puddle of paint then hit the air to let it fan out. I thought it was a cool effect!
I have used that effect on jelly fish :D

Blimey Jurien, what you planning to paint with the huge cup, the SS Ronald Reagan? Nice wookie by the way, and like Mr.Micron said, lower psi and thicker paint..

Lee

So, the infinity cr+sprays like a dream?
How wide of a pattern will it throw out?

Yes I'd say both of my H&S brushes spray like a dream... on a good day with just the right reduction and the right psi and if you stick your tongue out juuuuust right!

The way my brushes are configured, they don't spray very wide at all. I am an over-the-road truck driver so I get precious little time to experiment with my stuff. If I need to paint something big I have several brushes, such as my Paasche HS or VLST or a couple Harbor Freight guns that put out a lot of paint over a wide area. (Someday when I win the lottery I have a stack of RC Car bodies that need painting) So I haven't really been able to experiment with the H&S brushes much. So far I have the .15, .2 and .4 setups, but I don't think the .4 has ever been out of the tube!

Back