H&S Evolution

Im giving it time. Im a patient man. But when i catch myself doing things im not supposed to be doing i get upset with myself. I guess its the perfectionist in me

Most here are also perfectionist, me included. That's why there's so much frustration.
Relax while your doing it, the more you concentrate the more you're focusing on what you're doing the more frustrated you'll get.
Get paint in the brush and paint something, anything. Try to focus on the paint hitting the paper rather than what your trigger finger is doing. Eventually the brain takes control and before you know it you've built that elusive muscle memory in your finger.
It will happen I promise

Well i figured out this brush or why i cant control it. I got it with a .15 needle and a .2 nozzle. I will never buy anything used again. But new parts will be coming soon to get it back to what its supposed to be.

Well i figured out this brush or why i cant control it. I got it with a .15 needle and a .2 nozzle. I will never buy anything used again. But new parts will be coming soon to get it back to what its supposed to be.

oh well, at least you have found one source of your frustrations. Lets hope once you get the new parts in that you have a new found love for your brush :)

Back