H&S Evolution

M

Malky

My new toy arrived today, the Harder & Steenbeck evolution silverline 2 in 1 with 0.2 and 0.4 nozzles.

newtoy1.JPG

And with I got all this free free stuff.

newtoy2.JPG

What I thought was a book, turned out to be a very informative DVD wit lots of info and tips and video, and in the original package there should have been a water trap, but they must have been out at the time, so I got an airbrush holder instead, which is cool cos I ordered 2 water traps last week.

I've had the brush in my hand and now I have to choose from 3 options;

1). Do I actually want to throw paint into such a beautiful thing?, or

2). Do I put it in a frame and hang on the wall over the television where I can always see it?, or

3). Do I send my wife to spare room and sleep with it instead?.

I can't make this decision on my own, so I will let you decide, but before you do ask yourself this question "would I throw a bucket of paint at my new Mercedes", we are all here to help each other so come on guys "HELP"

Congratz mate! That should give loads of fun ey ;)

Wel I go for option 1, but for this reason: If I buy a mercedes (evo) I would throw in some high grade gasoline (paint) and fly across the highway (canvas)! Dont spoil it on the outside, put it in!! lmao :p

For option 2: There goes the new painting wich you make with the evo

Option 3: Well figure that one out yourself.... bwhaha Maybe she likes some hot painting above the bed (no dont lit it on fire!) lol

How many of groats did one pay for this wondrous beast?

I would use said beast as per option 1.
Think on, with option 2 it could drop off the wall and damage the TV.
Option 3...Couldn't you get arrested for that, even in the Netherlands?

You both make very valid arguments guys, so I think I'll take your advice, but like firepanther said, maybe try to keep the paint in the cup (at least before it comes out the nozzle, I've tried the very quick dagger strokes (which I learned form Mitch, thanks mate) but for some reason the paint flies out of the cup and straight into my face, so I'm obviously doing some wrong.

@Tony I bought it here (and they deliver to the UK too)

http://www.detectorshop.nl/airbrush...on-silverline-2-in-1--02---04-mm-airbrush.php

I buy everything here, and if I order before 12 noon I have it next day.

P.S. in the Netherlands you can only be arrested for not tailgating at 160 km/hr in the rush, everything else is allowed

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Malky, congrats to your new H&S Evo and also Happy Birthday :)

I got my Evo Silverline FPC 2 in one last week and i was also asking myself if i really wanna put paint into that beautiful airbrush lol. The FPC 2 in one comes with the 0.15 noozle and the 0.4 Noozle and i only tried the 0.15 so far.
Havent had problems of pain coming out of the cup though, not sure how you perform your fast dagger strokes ;) .

I love the Harder and Steenbeck so much!
U can put some alcoholic in it, and spray it in your mouth.
This way it will stay like it is!

No i am kidding, Just use it!!

Hey Malky, congrats to your new H&S Evo and also Happy Birthday :)

I got my Evo Silverline FPC 2 in one last week and i was also asking myself if i really wanna put paint into that beautiful airbrush lol. The FPC 2 in one comes with the 0.15 noozle and the 0.4 Noozle and i only tried the 0.15 so far.
Havent had problems of pain coming out of the cup though, not sure how you perform your fast dagger strokes ;) .

Hi Stranger

I haven't used this one yet, my other brushes have straight edge angled sides, whereas the eve's cup is curved on the sides, so this should't be a problem any more (I hope)

My dagger strokes are not fast enough, but enough to throw paint everywhere.

I love the Harder and Steenbeck so much!
U can put some alcoholic in it, and spray it in your mouth.
This way it will stay like it is!

No i am kidding, Just use it!!

thanks reset

I will use it, but I just can't believe that something so amazing was made to throw paint into, at my work I'm used to working out dirty old tins.

Yes i see what you mean Malky, the sides of the Evo cups are also super smooth polished, so the paint is flowing very easy in them. You will get used to it for sure :)

Hey nice one !
I startet whit that gun but for me the trigger resistance is too soft,mybe that change when im better whit the control of the guns,atm i've changed to the itawa - hi line hp ch.. but for detailworks you will be happy whit that gun for sure :) what i dislike from h&s you have to buy the paintcup cap extra ... i dont understan that from h&s for me a no go!
but the evo was the first one, still like the gun XD is like whit girls you will never forget the first kiss hahahaha
btw i have to talk whit my vendor! i´ve payed so many like you but just the gun whit the case and not whit the specials like you!!!
grrr..

oh malky i saw the black bull products on the webside, is the
[h=1]Black Bull Airbrush set 35 FXL, is that what mitch have in the tutorial video?[/h]

Last edited by a moderator:
What a sexy airbrush.. no one makes a better looking airbrush than harder and steenbeck.. i'm glad you got it Malky - the difference will be very noticeable! I'm jealous.

I felt the same when I got my Iwata Eclipse. Then I held an Infinity. I want to wear that around my neck dawgs. Peace!

oh malky i saw the black bull products on the webside, is the
Black Bull Airbrush set 35 FXL, is that what mitch have in the tutorial video?

Yes Mika, that's correct, I have four of them different sizes including the one Mitch now has, I have no problem with them, there very cheap but they work well and are easy to clean and maintain, the only problem I noticed is that the needles are a little softer and very easy to bend, but I've been told that needles from other airbrushes can fit.

thanks reset

I will use it, but I just can't believe that something so amazing was made to throw paint into, at my work I'm used to working out dirty old tins.
yes its beautiful, yes it will get dirty, yes for gosh sakes throw some paint in that S.O.B. and get to painting so i can see some beautiful art work that you and the brush can create!!!!! LOL, i want one!! i have never used H&S but would love to try it out!! heard nothing but good about them!!

Hey Malky

I got one of them, well nearly, mine has the 0.15 small needle and a "mac" valve in the air intake.

Nice piece of kit, I use the larger of the two pots mostly and the mac valve works a treat.

My H&S Infinity glowed like Aztec gold from the movies when I opened the case and I swear I heard a choir of angels singing as I held it for the first time.:triumphant:

On a more serious note, did you find out what was making the paint spray out of the cup?

You both make very valid arguments guys, so I think I'll take your advice, but like firepanther said, maybe try to keep the paint in the cup (at least before it comes out the nozzle, I've tried the very quick dagger strokes (which I learned form Mitch, thanks mate) but for some reason the paint flies out of the cup and straight into my face, so I'm obviously doing some wrong.

@Tony I bought it here (and they deliver to the UK too)

http://www.detectorshop.nl/airbrush...on-silverline-2-in-1--02---04-mm-airbrush.php

I buy everything here, and if I order before 12 noon I have it next day.

P.S. in the Netherlands you can only be arrested for not tailgating at 160 km/hr in the rush, everything else is allowed

Sounds like the air cap is not on tight (hand tight)

Good move with the Harder & Steenbeck airbrush I use iwata micron and infinity and if I had to give one away it would be the iwata, get some paint in it….lol

Tony

Back