H & S Infinity CR Plus 2 in 1 with fpc valve

T

Tufty

I have a H & S Infinity CRPLUS 2 in 1 with fpc (fine pressure control valve),original valve, pistol grip filter and quick release. It had 0.15 and 0.4 needle/nozzle set up. I would tell you the reason for sale but you'll get jealous, ok I was bought a micron and this needs to go as I need a larger set up for wall murals.

Im looking for £160 ovno as its like new.

Im in UK
image.jpg

Bro, if I could i would but I can't

If I could keep this brush as well I would its a great bit of kit, oh and it's sexy! The new owner will have to put it on their pillow at night as I don't want it feeling lonely! Lol

***********JEALOUS***********

**********SULKING************

Wish I could mate, but no spondoolicks. Great news about the micron, just ignore that response at the top of this post, no idea how that could have got there.

***********JEALOUS***********

**********SULKING************

Wish I could mate, but no spondoolicks. Great news about the micron, just ignore that response at the top of this post, no idea how that could have got there.

I'm a very lucky sod! But you must feel sorry for me as I have to let this baby go, sad times!

mind you if it doesn't sell I'll have to keep it and the wife will see I've tried my best! :witless:

I'm tempted I must admit ... Then I could have one on pillow either side of me in bed! God ... so sexy in their little red n chrome outfits ... stop it! :witless:

After looking into various brushes I've decided if I manage to sell this I will be getting an hp bc plus. But if anyone has one and would like to look into trading it ill be interested. Inbox me if your interested. This brush is like new so would like a iwata in the same a1 condition please.

Regards

Tufty

:( sad to be a few days late - hope the new owner looks after it well.

Back