Happy camper!

W

wmlepage

Ok have to gloat a bit. Just got my new to me Micron CM-B. Might as well be new. This thing is in great shape and got a great price . It was just in for a tuneup and needle.

Of course i had to take it apart some, isn't that the first thing we all do anyway? Only to see some parts, lube it up good, and spray away.

I only sprayed a bit of paint, i was in the middle of doing another project, it just fits me like a glove. i didn't realize how small overall it would be. I am not a big guy, with medium hands, so it just feels right. I put 2 drops of createx illustration in it along with about 5 drops reducer and turned the pressure way down, with my cheap mac valve, more like almost off, and sprayed onto some paper, talk about subtle texture possibilities. Think I am in love if thats possible.

Now if only I could buy 5 years experience , I might actually put out some nice work to go with it, until then i will just have to keep pushing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Gloat away, well earned.

Treated myself to a micron recently, so I know how you feel, only recently been able to stop walking around smiling at everything.

Enjoy.

great,, awesome piece of equiptment... my micron came with 5 year airbrush addiction program...lol enjoy it...

Hell of an answer Tucky. Think i already had that before the micron. Just 4 more to go.

Hell of an answer Tucky. Think i already had that before the micron. Just 4 more to go.

yeah,, but dont neglect your other airbrushes.. after working with a micron for awhile,,, ill pick up my ecclipse and it like im holding a a hammer... i feel like thor and i am gonna do some damage when i start slinging some paint...:eek-new:

Back