Happy New Years!!

105 patriot

I am living in st. Louis now. Lived in northern Illinois and colorado. Just started messing with models this year and love it. Has become an expensive hobby. Started with cars but working on a m1a1 abrams tank right now. I use a Badger patriot 105 airbrush that I am still learning on. Have had trouble with thinning my paint. Was using the cheap acrylics from Walmart and hobby lobby ,but just started buying tamiya and model air paints. Once I get better i am thinking of buying badgers sotor for fine lines. What type of ink do u all use in ur airbrush??

Welcome home 105
At Hobby Lobby you can print off the 40% off coupon and buy some Wicked /Wicked Detail paints they work on pretty much everything to include models. But being you are working on a tank it is hard to get camo colors in Wicked LOL .
As far as paints I use Wicked ,Wicked Detail,CI(createx Illustration) Golden High flow , HOK,PPG and SEM. It all depends on what I am painting and if someone else is footing the bill for the work.

Welcome from Australia :)
We have quite a few modelers here so I’m sure you’ll get lots of help when you need it

Back