Happy with Maple Airbrush Supplies

Gordon Read

Gravity Guru
I just wanted to say how happy I was when I went in to talk to Donna in Maple Airbrush Supplies. In her store she is following all of the municipal and provincial Covid regulations, and she is going on street pickup, and a lot of online ordering.

I was able to get all of the information I needed from Donna (she's super knowledgeable) and all of the paint I needed as well. At prices lower than I could find on Amazon.ca (way to go Donna, beat the 'man'.) I would have gone to Donna anyway, and I knew her prices were lower, but I wanted to double check before I posted here, so I knew for a fact. :)

I encourage anyone who is in Canada to order from Donna at Maple Airbrush Supplies. She and her daughter run the store and they deserve as much support as we can give in these difficult times for small businesses.

Gordon

I just wanted to say how happy I was when I went in to talk to Donna in Maple Airbrush Supplies. In her store she is following all of the municipal and provincial Covid regulations, and she is going on street pickup, and a lot of online ordering.

I was able to get all of the information I needed from Donna (she's super knowledgeable) and all of the paint I needed as well. At prices lower than I could find on Amazon.ca (way to go Donna, beat the 'man'.) I would have gone to Donna anyway, and I knew her prices were lower, but I wanted to double check before I posted here, so I knew for a fact. :)

I encourage anyone who is in Canada to order from Donna at Maple Airbrush Supplies. She and her daughter run the store and they deserve as much support as we can give in these difficult times for small businesses.

Gordon

Nice to hear Gordon :)
Donna (@Maple Art) has always been active here and members have always had good things to say about her and her business.

Thanks @Gordon Read it was great chatting with you the other day!! I really appreciate the kind words @twood ! Elyssa (my daughter) pretty much runs the store and handles all the shipping (I assist with shipping) . I am working hard in the background these days re-working the website and trying to grow the business :). These are crazy hard times for small businesses but we are powering through!

Back