Harder and Steenbeck spare parts

Daniel036

Young Tutorling
Hi guys,

I have a H&S Colani and I replaced my nozzle 5 times already !?! How often does your nozzle break, it feels like I have to change it every 2 months.

My question is, can you find cheaper nozzles that work for H&S airbrushes somewhere else ? I'm sick and tired of spending 30$ every time my nozzle breaks.

Thanks in advance !

I would suggest that if you have had to replace a nozzle 5 times, that you may need to revue your routine. I have a fair number of H&S brushes, and have experienced very few issues with the nozzles.

Describe what it going on, or what you have done with the brush prior to discovering a break. And, no, thee are not other brands of nozzle that are interchangeable with the H&S.

Hi guys,

I have a H&S Colani and I replaced my nozzle 5 times already !?! How often does your nozzle break, it feels like I have to change it every 2 months.

My question is, can you find cheaper nozzles that work for H&S airbrushes somewhere else ? I'm sick and tired of spending 30$ every time my nozzle breaks.

Thanks in advance !

Yeah I would probably argue that you’re doing something wrong to the airbrush if you’re finding the nozzles break that frequently. I use the infinity CR plus and have not found any problems with it. I don’t know if this is your first airbrush, your first experience with airbrushing. Air brushes tend to be pretty delicate, and have to be shown quite a bit of care in order to work properly. Nozzles are made from very thin metal and can be cracked, bent, bashed up or distorted if a person is not careful with them during maintenance and handling.

I've never replaced a nozzle on any of mine. A couple of needles because they are soft. But have now over over to the new v2 needles and nothing since.

Back