Harder & Steenbeck Grafo T2

Electric Cat Dude

Needle-chuck Ninja
So Midwest Airbrush had a 17% off sale on all brushes over Easter and I decided to pick up a Grafo T2.

19-C2-DFAC-391-E-4-E58-98-D9-6433-C91-A7150.jpg

Like all H&S guns it definitely has visual appeal to it. Definitely like the gold accents, although the color cup is a little wonky to get on and off (you have to use one of those H&S pin wrenches to do it). The bayonet attachment design that holds the cups into the siphon mount is unconventional but seems to work. In terms of spray performance, I was pleasantly shocked. That brush will do finer lines the my Iwata Custom Microns will! I’m a little surprised by it outdoing the Infinity CR Plus there as the Grafo has a 0.2mm nozzle vs the Infinity’s 0.15mm bore. The Infinity is a little more accessorized and modular than the Grafo but you can order a o.4mm nozzle/needle set as well as a spatter cap from H&S. I wish the Grafo was offered in a high gloss chrome finish ad well but alas only Nickel plated.

Posing next to my Infinity CR Plus in my studio. I may use these two for the next Paint Pals!

76725-B27-95-C0-49-A3-A56-F-536-D81-C44-E60.jpg

Last edited:
I love my Grafo's! I use them way more often than the Infinity(s). I made an adapter for my T2 that allows the use of Iwata cups - makes things much simpler for me. My T2 came with a nozzle that works better than all the others I have tried from Harder and Steenbeck. I tried ordering replacements for it, as well as the Infinity's looking for another like it, but have not found anything the same size. No idea if it was older, or what - but, it works crazy well. Pretty sure I posted about it on here somewhere...

Grafo t2.jpg

I love my Grafo's! I use them way more often than the Infinity(s). I made an adapter for my T2 that allows the use of Iwata cups - makes things much simpler for me. My T2 came with a nozzle that works better than all the others I have tried from Harder and Steenbeck. I tried ordering replacements for it, as well as the Infinity's looking for another like it, but have not found anything the same size. No idea if it was older, or what - but, it works crazy well. Pretty sure I posted about it on here somewhere...

View attachment 67028

do you happen to sell those adapters, Dave? It would be really useful for me!

Yeah they just seem to be able to do really really good fine lines. I was honestly surprised that a siphon fed airbrush could do eyelash thin lines so well!

do you happen to sell those adapters, Dave? It would be really useful for me!

The adapter was a one off project I did when I first received the brush. I am currently in the middle of some BIG projects, or I would loo at doing another one... drop me a line after a while, and I will see about coming back to it.

Cool, I’m currently working on a adapter for the T2. Did you machine your the adapter nut you used or is it from something else?

Cool, I’m currently working on a adapter for the T2. Did you machine your the adapter nut you used or is it from something else?
I made a new adapter that fit the side port with an inner seal. It is sized to take the Iwata cup stem taper. This was an early attempt. I remade it with holes that did not break through to the ID, as it makes cleaning way easier if paint can't get out of the holes.

DSC_9659.jpg

You’ve done well! I might have abit of a tinker this weekend and see if I can get something working. It’s good to know someone has already made it work though

I made a new adapter that fit the side port with an inner seal. It is sized to take the Iwata cup stem taper. This was an early attempt. I remade it with holes that did not break through to the ID, as it makes cleaning way easier if paint can't get out of the holes.

View attachment 84282
How much would you charge me to make one of those adapters for me, Dave???

Back