Harder steenbeck vs iwata I need feedback asapp!

For me it came down to the paint I use.
I have the H&S infinity (2 in 1) that just doesnt like Createx wicked/detail/illustration. I spend way to much time trying to find its happy place. I does however play nice with ETAC EFX.
I have the Eclipse HP-C+ and I can pretty much throw anything in there, adjust the psi to the sweet spot (where it atomises nicely) and i'm off painting.

Personally, if you can access one of the % off coupons then I'd go with Robbys suggestion of the HP-C anniversary brush from Coast, the needle chucking guide is different between the non plus / plus version so just keep that in mind if you ever need to replace it (dont know why you would need to lol)

For me it came down to the paint I use.
I have the H&S infinity (2 in 1) that just doesnt like Createx wicked/detail/illustration. I spend way to much time trying to find its happy place. I does however play nice with ETAC EFX.
I have the Eclipse HP-C+ and I can pretty much throw anything in there, adjust the psi to the sweet spot (where it atomises nicely) and i'm off painting.

Personally, if you can access one of the % off coupons then I'd go with Robbys suggestion of the HP-C anniversary brush from Coast, the needle chucking guide is different between the non plus / plus version so just keep that in mind if you ever need to replace it (dont know why you would need to lol)
@Vladimir 's suggestion

The differences between Evolution Silverline and CR-plus is the Silverline has a needle control knob on end of brush handle, the CR-plus does not. Also the silverline is single chromed finish wheras the CR-plus has tripple finish to stop any reaction to Zinc some peeps have. It also has full set of 'ptfe' seals throughout, the Silverline does (or did) not.

The top range H&S is the Infinity.
Thank you! That wasvexactly what i was looking for.i looked at the infinity and the chameleon as well but I thought that was too much for beginner. The Eeveelution lined seemed right about my range however with your feedback I think I've decided to go with the Iwata HP cplus with the .3 needle and save a little money still have some left for some paint and cleaner Etc.

Thank you! That wasvexactly what i was looking for.i looked at the infinity and the chameleon as well but I thought that was too much for beginner. The Eeveelution lined seemed right about my range however with your feedback I think I've decided to go with the Iwata HP cplus with the .3 needle and save a little money still have some left for some paint and cleaner Etc.
You can't really go wrong with any good quality brush.

But you really can't go wrong with iwata or it's Japanese contemporaries. Even those that prefer H+s usually are fine with iwata.
While the opposite is not always true.

The c+ will make things very easy to start while lending itself to some pretty fine detail after a while

I dont recall anyone saying they regretted getting an HP-C brush lol

before you spend out more cash on stuff (like paint and cleaner etc) make sure you pop up a post letting us know what you plan to paint, we may be able to save you a few more $$ by making a good choice.

I've held an Infinity and felt the trigger action but i have not used any H+S airbrushes to spray paint through so I can't really compare them with others. The artists who use them love them and say that they spray well and get good fine detail. However, the info I have read almost always say that the H+S are more fiddly to get used to compared to Iwata and other brands.

Lee

I was considering țhis... it is $56 ,less also...

Yeah, right!:)
Two more spare nozzles for better brush wouldn't bribe you?;) Besides said above.

All people having it like the brush to say the least. As history tells, HP-C old model was created with the airbrushers' thoughts in mind what design they would want to have as good tool to work with. To add, I don't think they'd started production of the tool if it wouldn't be bought:)
Moreover, you'll get reliable aluminum box, where you can store airbrush parts etc. Just unscrew two side screws out off the box and remove black foam and you're ready to use AB box as storage box.

Yeah, right!:)
Two more spare nozzles for better brush wouldn't bribe you?;) Besides said above.

All people having it like the brush to say the least. As history tells, HP-C old model was created with the airbrushers' thoughts in mind what design they would want to have as good tool to work with. To add, I don't think they'd started production of the tool if it wouldn't be bought:)
Moreover, you'll get reliable aluminum box, where you can store airbrush parts etc. Just unscrew two side screws out off the box and remove black foam and you're ready to use AB box as storage box.

Ever since you posted that how to speak like a Russian video, I can't help but read your reply in my best Russian accent.

Also.. In Kiev, does the airbrush purchase you?

Ever since you posted that how to speak like a Russian video, I can't help but read your reply in my best Russian accent.

I haven't posted them;) Read as you like to, but point me where I make mistakes, so I'd improve:D BTW, I don't think I have that accent as in the videos you're mentioning. In reality, I haven't personally met people speaking that strange:eek: Maybe, my surrounding people don't speak that way, who knows:)

I haven't posted them;) Read as you like to, but point me where I make mistakes, so I'd improve:D BTW, I don't think I have that accent as in the videos you're mentioning. In reality, I haven't personally met people speaking that strange:eek: Maybe, my surrounding people don't speak that way, who knows:)

You're right, I had to go find where I saw the video. @huskystafford posted the youtube video.

I dont recall anyone saying they regretted getting an HP-C brush lol

before you spend out more cash on stuff (like paint and cleaner etc) make sure you pop up a post letting us know what you plan to paint, we may be able to save you a few more $$ by making a good choice.
I'm going g with the iwata I'm going either hp-cp or the hp hiline ch any thoughts?

I don’t have experience with either brush I’m afraid Nailbender. Some general info I know is that H&S Nozzles have a habit of being fragile and easy to split. But I couldn’t say that’s the case for the ones with this kit. The Iwata HP-C Has a fantastic reputation and is a close relative of an industry champion. Could possible check YouTube for any “comparison” videos?
What is the industry champion?

the H&S has a trigger action that really needs getting used to and it is real hard for a beginner to find the sweet spot with that trigger setup the Iwata HP series is more user friendly but Iwata parts are not cheap
tests on this forum have proven the mr hobby airbrushes are just as good as the Iwata and if I was to start and buy my first airbrush I would buy one
I have another question sir, if you don't mind. If you had a choice between hp-cplus and the hp highline-ch which would you choose? This is an investment firm me and I want to make a decision based on what I will need going forward, not necessarily based on my skill level today... if that makes sense?

I don’t have experience with either brush I’m afraid Nailbender. Some general info I know is that H&S Nozzles have a habit of being fragile and easy to split. But I couldn’t say that’s the case for the ones with this kit. The Iwata HP-C Has a fantastic reputation and is a close relative of an industry champion. Could possible check YouTube for any “comparison” videos?
What is the industry standard you are referring to if I may ask? And #2 would you choose hp-c plus or hp highline ch?

Go with a c plus.
The bulit in Mac is another feature some people like, some hate.
You can always add an inline Mac but you can't really get rid of a built in.
I prefer them, but many do not.

You can't really go wrong with any good quality brush.

But you really can't go wrong with iwata or it's Japanese contemporaries. Even those that prefer H+s usually are fine with iwata.
While the opposite is not always true.

The c+ will make things very easy to start while lending itself to some pretty fine detail after a while
Hp-c+ or....hp highline ch ?

Back