Hello again.

So, @HellBird, it seems you're like me.
. We are a gift to mankind, a small piece of heaven on earth, a guiding light in a world of evil, a beacon guarding against all darkness, evil and worst of all pineapple (yuk @JackEb), especially on Pizza - it has no business there.

Hey! You leave my pineapple out of the gutter. At least pineapple doesn’t try and kill me - shellfish on the other hand has !
I use to enjoy a good prawn cocktail or garlic prawns nosh. Until they decided to get revenge !!

And I think @HellBird has discovered a new happy place, deep in the gutter with the rest of us

Hey! You leave my pineapple out of the gutter. At least pineapple doesn’t try and kill me - shellfish on the other hand has !
I use to enjoy a good prawn cocktail or garlic prawns nosh. Until they decided to get revenge !!

And I think @HellBird has discovered a new happy place, deep in the gutter with the rest of us

Pineapple on pizza, to me, is confusing,
Squishy's prose stupendous. Many are enthusing,
JackEb's allergies sad, shellfish she must be refusing,
'Tis late, I know, I should really be snoozing,
But down deep in the gutter, it sure is amusing

Yeah, it's late and I'm a tad punchy. My poetry skills are really bad at the best of times, but literally not sleeping at all last night, has brought it lower still. Perfect for the gutter.... g'night all!

For the record I have never corrupted anyone who did not want to be corrupted in the first place. I keep an open door police here in the gutter kind of like the hotel California you can check out any time you want but you can never leave ....
So if you have found you self in the gutter it is of your own free choice.:D

@Mr.Micron Herb you know the only reason I'm down there is to be closer to you. Corrupting my very soul to do so, is worth every debauched second lol lol lol.

Jeez Jackster @JackEb , and I thought sharks were the killer sea creatures down there. Your bathroom must be like your very own Prawnado :whistling::D:D

@HellBird

HellBird came down to the gutter
Foul curses he felt free to utter
Though entry is free
He slipped in so easily
He must have got lubed up with butter! :eek:

Lol, and that's as close to "poetry" as I'll ever got. lollollol

Last edited:
So the gutter here in the OAF is like a Roach Motel? Gutter bugs check in, but they don't check out?
You had to reference the Eagles' Hotel Cali :rolleyes: Now I've got that stuck in my head. With my luck, I won't be counting sheep hopping over a fence tonight, it'll be bugs crawling through the gutter!

There are far better things to do with sheep than count them, and you'll probably get to sleep a lot easier:thumbsup:

True, @Malky, I could always use them to pull the wool over my eyes to block out the light.... Or were you thinking of something else? o_O;)

What on earth can you mean, you could paint them, or snuggle up to them in the winter months to keep lovely and warm, thereby saving $$$$'s on your heating costs, and we all know $$$$'s = airbrushes = AAD satisfied = happy bunny:thumbsup:, I just can't understand why it is but sheeps are seriously under-rated, why would anyone need to count rhem? I don't need to count them, I just check my little black book :)

What on earth can you mean, you could paint them, or snuggle up to them in the winter months to keep lovely and warm, thereby saving $$$$'s on your heating costs, and we all know $$$$'s = airbrushes = AAD satisfied = happy bunny:thumbsup:, I just can't understand why it is but sheeps are seriously under-rated, why would anyone need to count rhem? I don't need to count them, I just check my little black book :)
Oh, I will indeed be painting them. That image Mr.Micron sent has been firmly etched in my psyche. You can't un-see something like that. Have two "cuddle-buzzards", aka lap dogs, for winter warmth. Their efforts at snuggling during the hot summer are not exactly appreciated.

@Malky, who you trying to kid? Your sheep hareem don't call you King sheep botherer for nothing lol. When you walk in wearing your Velcro suit, they know you mean business. You don't need to count em right? You got all those notches on your bed post lollollollol

Malky, who you trying to kid? Your sheep hareem don't call you King sheep botherer for nothing lol. When you walk in wearing your Velcro suit, they know you mean business. You don't need to count em right? You got all those notches on your bed post lollollollol
I haven't herd of a sheep botherer before. And who is this "Hareem", one of his flock that gets annoyed easily? Can't imagine @Malky would wear a Velcro suit around sheep with all that wool getting stuck in the hooks. Cutting notches in a bed post? whatever for? If you're not really careful, you could get sawdust and wood bits in the linens. Then you'd really be screwed; itching and tossing about. Up all night even.
Myself, I'd just use a woolen blanket or two to keep warm. Ewe'd be less likely to get kicked in the tenders from some ram-bunctious Merino, too.

...Unless of course I've completely misinterpreted your post and @Malky's :confused:;)

@HellBird Velcro stops them escaping lol. And maybe I should have said ***king sheep botherer. But I wouldn't. As you may have realised by now, I am entirely too lady like to lower the tone :whistling:
Oh, right! The Velcro suit @Malky allegedly employs makes sense now. If you're using sheep to keep warm at night instead of a blanket, you certainly don't want them wandering off! Brrr… (Or is that Baaaa…?) Thank you for that splendid explanation, Lady @Squishy :thumbsup:;)

Back