Hello again.

Lol oh no, this would be an original. Im too busy battling flies to think of anything.

I look forward to it. I'm sure @Malky and Lady @Squishy will, too. ;)

I'm fine with that but just be warned, you cannot mention any of my sheeps by name, had a bad experience a few years back when I got arrested for, shall we say "sheep worrying", I remember the judge telling me I was filthy low down scum and then he asked me "how low can you get" to which I replied "A rat" Well they do say honesty is the best policy, turned out it actually wasn'to_O

I'm fine with that but just be warned, you cannot mention any of my sheeps by name, had a bad experience a few years back when I got arrested for, shall we say "sheep worrying", I remember the judge telling me I was filthy low down scum and then he asked me "how low can you get" to which I replied "A rat" Well they do say honesty is the best policy, turned out it actually wasn'to_O
lollollol Well, at least you didn't say, "a Duck". I mean, really, they're not all they're quacked up to be. There's too many chuckle headed duck um "pluckers" out there already.

If you didn't already know, I can reveal it was Malky who put the Ram in the ram-a-Lang-a-ding-dong.

However he strayed from his hareem after a row one night, and they told him to flock off. Shorn of his usual comforts, he found himself in a baaaar, where a wooly babe covered herself in mint sauce and asked if he fancied getting roasted. It didn't end well, she fleeced him, and He ended up with a burning sensation - hence the song.......
"Ewe -oo-oo, your sex is on fire...."

If you didn't already know, I can reveal it was Malky who put the Ram in the ram-a-Lang-a-ding-dong.

However he strayed from his hareem after a row one night, and they told him to flock off. Shorn of his usual comforts, he found himself in a baaaar, where a wooly babe covered herself in mint sauce and asked if he fancied getting roasted. It didn't end well, she fleeced him, and He ended up with a burning sensation - hence the song.......

I'm a wise wise man, I have no keyboard, my phone is water proof and I don't drink coffee lollollol I can produce incredible amounts of snot though, and evidently at the wrong timeo_O

Thank God you returned with your humour intact:thumbsup:

lollollol

And with that I think it’s safe to say the band is back together, and with a new recruit auditioning for a place.
It seems @HellBird has found his own kind, now if he could only find an avatar !

:laugh: @Malky, your reply was just as bad. Ought to link @SiRoxx in, oh wait, I just did :malicious::evil:. Can just picture the coffee blow out... lollollol
Luckily I read this is the evening, so it’s only water. But you guys have until 06.00am GMT to knock it off, otherwise I will not be held responsible for ruining yet another keyboard [emoji3][emoji3]. LOL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I missed something here. What, prey tell, fluids have you been ....erm...."spilling" to ruin keyboards??? What kind of things are people posting on the forum these days to encourage such splattering? (And where can I find them lol?)

And with that I think it’s safe to say the band is back together, and with a new recruit auditioning for a place.
It seems @HellBird has found his own kind, now if he could only find an avatar !
@JackEb & @Malky , yeah I know I know. Got to get me one of those. Working it. Just got my futility room safely lit so it's off to the races. Few more beers and a shot of bourbon or two and I'll be lit, too.

So I missed something here. What, prey tell, fluids have you been ....erm...."spilling" to ruin keyboards??? What kind of things are people posting on the forum these days to encourage such splattering? (And where can I find them lol?)
Haha, that space in the gutter is obviously well earned LOL.
I’m usually logged in first thing in the morning and after work. I desperately need coffee first thing, so am often (although I should know better) halfway through a coffee when catching up on the over night posts that I’ve missed. This often results in snorting coffee out of my nose due to what I believe the senior members would call a “Madbrush Moment”.
It’s not limited to Malky’s posts of course, I just have a bad habit of laughing at comments from members while drinking.
I have actually had to replace a mouse LOL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back