Hello Airbrushforum ! :)

D

David

My name is David and I´m from Germany. Sorry for my bad english, since school it´s bin a long time..
So.. I bought my first duble-action Airbrush half a year ago and I´m trying to learn useing it right. It´s an Evolution Silverline from H&S. My Compressor is a Revell Gamma, which is way too weak an has a lot of "waterproblems" when it runs over 45min. I´m already looking for a new one, but till then it will work.
I´ve done some practice yet, but I found that airbrushing isn´t as easy as it looks.. I take it as a Challenge..;)
So, I hope I can learn a lot from the advanced Members here and get some Tips when I need them.
Geetings ,
David

gutentag david,

im too new at this forum, been airbrushing for 2 years, and ull get there, ur evolution is a pretty good gun to start with, show some off ur work maybe?

ull get there, becoming better just takes alot of practise, ur porbably at the part that u can do a little real work, thats the most fun part off learning, ull keep improving every time.

Tschuss!

Hallo David, wilkommen im Forum :)

Hi David welcome to the forum :)

Thanks for your warm welcome.:smile-new:

I´ll try to post some of my practice-works.
This is my first try to pimp one of my old Surfboards:
Ride.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a wood plate, where I tried some Flames. There´s no Clearcote on it, that´s why it´s not so shiny.ACDC.JPG

Not very nice, but a lot of work. After drawing this R2, I cut out every part to get stencils for painting with the airbrush. R2D2.JPG

hey nice work, the surfboard actually rocks when it comes to those flames, u realling sunk the skull down, and r2 just needs some shading freehanding

hi David. u have skillz, love the surfboard. keep up the good work...

hey nice work, the surfboard actually rocks when it comes to those flames, u realling sunk the skull down, and r2 just needs some shading freehanding

Thank You, I´m glad you like it. :)

Wilkommen aus Holland. Ich hoffe, Sie begegnen nützliche Tipps und Tricks in diesem Forum und das es Ihnen Spass macht!

Back