Hello All, from Danny in Morecambe UK

Dan001

Young Tutorling
I have been trying to learn how to use the airbrush on and off over the last few years. I still have not managed to master it as yet. I have been watching different beginner tutorial videos on YouTube while recovering from prostate cancer.

Cannot practice at the moment as my airbrush is packed away due to renovation work on my property. Looking forward to getting some practicing in when the work has finished. I have an old vintage aerograph 63 airbrush and a old vintage badger airbrush but cannot remember what model it is.

looking forward to picking up tips and Advice and best way of learning.

Welcome Dan, good luck with the recovery :)

You are in the right place to learn, loads of helpful people here to help along the way, just post up any questions You might have :)

Welcome aboard Dan. I hope you get your gear out soon, having creative outlets is great therapy, also glad to hear you are recovering from the cancer :thumbsup:

I have been trying to learn how to use the airbrush on and off over the last few years. I still have not managed to master it as yet. I have been watching different beginner tutorial videos on YouTube while recovering from prostate cancer.

Cannot practice at the moment as my airbrush is packed away due to renovation work on my property. Looking forward to getting some practicing in when the work has finished. I have an old vintage aerograph 63 airbrush and a old vintage badger airbrush but cannot remember what model it is.

looking forward to picking up tips and Advice and best way of learning.
Welcome Dan, I hope you eventually find some time free to take out your airbrushes to begin practicing! -Lisa ☺️

Hi Dan001, there are some useful practice sheets to try on the forum. I found that helpful for when I was testing what me and my secondhand brushes were capable of then I just jumped into doing something that I would enjoy painting.

Are you arty in general? Do you draw, are you confident to make stencils or masking?

What kind of things are you hoping to airbrush in the future?

Welcome to the forum
Glad to hear your on the recovery side
We have a pretty board brush around here😂.

Back