Hello all! Greetings from Holland

M

maffie

hello All,

I am "Maffie" from Holland.
First of all sorry for my bad english ;)

I started airbrushing about 2 months ago. And i have been reading a lot of helpfull topics on this forum. I a learning every day from you guys and I really enjoy it.

I now have some problems with my compressor and I want to ask you guys for help, so I thought it would be nice to intruduce myself first ;)

Greetz, Maffie

Hi Maffie, welcome from the UK. Your English is great. I'm sure someone will be able to help you with your compressor issue, in the mean time, have a good look around the forum and enjoy!

Hi Maffie, welcome from the UK. Your English is great. I'm sure someone will be able to help you with your compressor issue, in the mean time, have a good look around the forum and enjoy!
Thank you very much Squishy! This forum is going to be my new addiction! I can't stop reading ;)

Hey hey, welcome from New Zealand and may I congratulate you on giving an introduction first!! Good form! Look forward to seeing some of your work.

welcome aboard Maffie, between airbrushing and reading the forum there doesn't seem enough time to get 'Life' done :D

what sort of brush do you have, what sort of paints are you using and what are you painting/painting on ?

welcome aboard Maffie, between airbrushing and reading the forum there doesn't seem enough time to get 'Life' done :D

what sort of brush do you have, what sort of paints are you using and what are you painting/painting on ?

I have always love to draw and paint. I had one Badger 150 with some pressed air bottels to use for background on my paintings. Two months ago i have dicided that I want to learn to airbrush and I've brought a compressor and two more Badger 150 brushes (secondhand). So i have 2 with a medium needle and head, and 1 with a small needle and head.
I am practice on canvas and cardboard.
With the paint I am trying different brands; Etac marissa, Etac private stock, Some com-art and some wicked colors.

I hope I'll Be able to get my compressor fixed so I can brush on and show my work to you guys!

Badger and the paints you've mentioned are all used by a lot of members here so if you have issues with them help will be nearby. In the meantime, I'd do as MarkJthomson has suggested and either trace the drip back to the highest point or wipe away all the oil and see where it originates from.

looking at your top picture I would say its the nut by the right arrow that is the problem. but of course that's just by a photo, you'll have a better idea as you look at it.

welcome (of welkom :) )

Thank you! Since you are dutch and you know much about airbrushing (I looked on you're website, I hope some day I be able to do that to! WOW!), can I ask you a favor?
I have started this topic because I needed some help with my compressor that is leaking oil. And I have done some research that I want to share, but my technical english terms are not so good. So I have translate it with google translate, but I don't know if it is good now. I have writen the words in Dutch also because I was thinking that there is maybe a other Dutch person with better "airbrush english" that is be able to translate it in better "airbrush english".
If you have some time, will you look at my post to see if my translation is good?

The topic is: http://www.airbrushforum.org/threads/aircom-flat-20a-is-leaking-oil.16014/#post-238416

Thanks a lot!:thumbsup:

Thank you! Since you are dutch and you know much about airbrushing (I looked on you're website, I hope some day I be able to do that to! WOW!), can I ask you a favor?
I have started this topic because I needed some help with my compressor that is leaking oil. And I have done some research that I want to share, but my technical english terms are not so good. So I have translate it with google translate, but I don't know if it is good now. I have writen the words in Dutch also because I was thinking that there is maybe a other Dutch person with better "airbrush english" that is be able to translate it in better "airbrush english".
If you have some time, will you look at my post to see if my translation is good?

The topic is: http://www.airbrushforum.org/threads/aircom-flat-20a-is-leaking-oil.16014/#post-238416

Thanks a lot!:thumbsup:

It looks like a translation isn't needed anymore (if it was needed atall :))

ps I don't know where you live but about al the airbrush stores around here will help you out with a compressor, maybe drop by by one if you can't figure it out yourself :thumbsup:

Back