hello all

thank you , that was my concerns and what i figured.
The Rev’s can be decent tools. But the Eclipse is used by beginners and pro’s alike. It’s a real workhorse that isn’t as temperamental as some brushes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it were my choice, at the prices I'd probably go with the Hitachi you mentioned.
Seems like an awesome choice honestly.
The senco I happened to get for $15 so.... Can't beat that.

If it were my choice, at the prices I'd probably go with the Hitachi you mentioned.
Seems like an awesome choice honestly.
The senco I happened to get for $15 so.... Can't beat that.
i believe rhe hitachi is what im gettin , have to talk to my rep at lowes to see if i can get a discount on it and im ordering eclipse AB tonight.

you are in for a pleasant suprise when you first use the Eclipse, just an all round nice quality brush :thumbsup:

When you first get it, pull the needle and give it a wipe, put some cleaner in the cup, backflush and dump the cup contents into a bin, then spray some cleaner / water through the brush without the needle in, This will remove any manufacturing lube/grease etc.
then reassemble and throw some paint in and get use to it :)

What paint do you have / thinking of using ?

Welcome to the forum, I thought i'd already welcomed you here but I must have imagined it. Eclipse for me too, revolutions are pretty good but not as good as the eclipse.

Lee

Back