Hello all!

elektrusart

Young Tutorling
First, thank you for allowing me to join the Orange AB forum. A little about myself:
I'm in the Chicagoland area and use the airbrush for scale model building, mostly WWII aircraft with a few cold war jets in between. I've used various double actions AB in the past, including Badger, Paasche and Iwata C plus ranges but still consider myself average when it comes to use, however am very familiar with maintenance and overall AB health.
My current AB setup includes a few patriot 105's and a old renegade, a revolution and eclipse. I have a weak right wrist so with different size scale models come different levels of fatigue and overall comfort. I also should mention that I don't subscribe to "this particular AB is the greatest and no other comes close" thinking.
Jeff.

Welcome to the forum. Everyone has their favourites so Whatever you feel comfortable using.

Lee

Welcome Jeff, glad to have you aboard. I see from the other thread you have an issue with the air valve. Hope between us we can get you sorted, or at least help with the next plan.

Back