Hello all

lol no membership required, Herb (@Mr.Micron) sits at the head of the gutter on his shine keg, his ladies sit either side and for the rest of us its standing room only, first in gets the best spots.

Finally...a voice of reason.

Ya know, I can't help but feel like I'm eating up a lot of time that could better be spent on other things. For you guys, I mean.

Don't get me wrong, I love the attention.

Last edited:
WHOA!! Back up there @JackEb ! I'm just an innocent flower. I clearly recall your arm around my shoulder beckoning me to the gutter where you and @Squishy made promises of Airbrush Heaven. :D
Not me, nope, I recall trying to hang on to your arm as Squishy was trying to pull you into the dark recesses of the gutter !
Finally...a voice of reason.

Ya know, I can't help but feel like I'm eating up a lot of time that could better be spent on other things. For you guys, I mean.

Don't get me wrong, I love the attention.
There are no voices of reason around here, we're all enablers and doomed to wander the gutter until the end of days !
Do tell @JackEb! Spread sheets, huh?? lollol
I'm happy to provide larger sheets, It could get crowded with what I currently have. My existing sheets can be used in the gutter for when Herb has an urge for a toga party !

Back