Hello All

Boost3782

Young Tutorling
I got into airbrushing when I decided I could make my own fishing lures. Have been airbrushing for about a year and a half. I really enjoyed spraying and have been focusing on getting better as an artist and painting more detailed lures.

I do own 2 Iwata Eclipse HP-CS brushes. I already had my spray area plumbed to my main compressor so I am using it which is over kill (60 gallon 2 stage lol). It's regulated at the compressor with a water trap along with another regulator/water trap at my work area so it works fine for me.

I am in the midwest - Kansas City area.

we have a few lure makers here so you should be able to get plenty of tips and tricks along the way. I've recently set my area up with a remote regulator and on first trial it worked well (apart from the hiss from a leak, which is now hopefully fixed ! )

Don't hesitate to post up some pics of your lures, we like to see what everyone is up to and we will offer help / tips even if you don't ask lol

Welcome! I love the Eclipse CS brushes. Looking forward to seeing what you can turn out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back